2 mods can't take rapid actions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mods are there and a guy asking for sex and they can't take any action to remove it rapidly ...they are very slow now ..and making this site a bad site and 2 chats are still after 2 mins and more and i think it is still here and 2 mods are not looking this ...is this a good thing ?this chats are still in the main rooms !!
Screenshot_2018-11-01 Teen Chat - Free Online Chat Rooms for Teenagers.png

Screenshot_2018-11-01 Teen Chat - Free Online Chat Rooms for Teenagers(1).pngthis chats are still here after 30 mins and not deleting and 2 mods are not taking action ...and they are deleting comments like"14f single" and when i asked the to mods don't know who did that and in my opinion 2 mods should delete bad chats and they are not caring about this and they are standing there still

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-01 Teen Chat - Free Online Chat Rooms for Teenagers.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-01 Teen Chat - Free Online Chat Rooms for Teenagers.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 6
The people are just saying they are ”sexy” which isn't the best to say, but it isn't against the rules. However, if they instead said ”want sex” or something, THAT would be against the rules.

But they are removing other things like "role play" and single ' like words and when I ask about asru that "if some asked sexy girls to pm him"..she said that it bad and so that I reported and I also thought that these two are bad guys asking for sex from sexy girls...anyway if it is fine I am ok ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.