Spammer Alert!

labyrinth

so ah lately Ive been spending time in rp house and ah a dude he has lotta accounts in here he just literally spams Trump gifs like crazy. We reported and blocked him but he keeps coming on different accounts again and again. Screenshot 2022-06-12 123512.jpgScreenshot 2022-06-12 123554.jpg
the dude is totally annoying and its like everyday thing now
not only that he is hella weird and rude
Screenshot 2022-06-12 131131.jpg
user3034505_f81822d5fa47.png

ah Im asking u just do the needful
it just we can report him or block him but he got never ending accounts in here and he attacks the person who stand he against him
so yeah thats it thank you..

nah he aint bot he responds to texts and stuff
but he a pain in the ass
last time I told him to stop and he was spamming up my pms and even stalked me around it was weird
and if I block the account he came in next one
so I just thought I shld do smthg abt it
so..

so ah lately Ive been spending time in rp house and ah a dude he has lotta accounts in here he just literally spams Trump gifs like crazy. We reported and blocked him but he keeps coming on different accounts again and again. View attachment 1157View attachment 1159
the dude is totally annoying and its like everyday thing now
not only that he is hella weird and rude
View attachment 1160
user3034505_f81822d5fa47.png

ah Im asking u just do the needful
it just we can report him or block him but he got never ending accounts in here and he attacks the person who stand he against him
so yeah thats it thank you..
Yh i was once in the rp room n i saw him being kicked like 4 times at a time all on different accounts