Banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned? I do not understand why. Last night My Friend Hailie Was talking to A moderator Over kicking me A week ago A Moderator named "stArs" Kicked me For "Being very Rude " She was telling "Hi Guy" To Shh instead of Doing her Job. After I called her To Calm down A fight. All I said Was "Your moderation skills Suck" After waiting for around 5 minutes For her to go into the lounge After watching her leave and not Come back until I was "Rude" To her. I got kicked without a warning at all I have Many Screenshots If you Do not believe me. My Friend even said That the moderator Did not Do her Job very well( I also have that screen Shot). Last night Hailie Went to her and Asked: "Were was Jenna's warning " She clearly said, "Wft" Being very rude to my Friend From the start She was Very rude and unkind. I have shown Many of my Friends This site and I have had many problems With the moderation skills Of many other mods I am not just going after One. I do not Feel like I was wrong. If you Do not, believe me, I have many Screenshots of last night And the fight that I called her too. (Pls reply back to this)

I would be interested in seeing all the screenshots and any proof you have send them to me via PM either here or in the chat, please.

I would be interested in seeing all the screenshots and any proof you have send them to me via PM either here or in the chat, please.
https://ibb.co/CWCRLyY Here are my Screenshots Of the Fight Hailie had with her As you can tell Hailie was Very mad and Apparently "Wtf" Means something very different To her then what it means To us (That's not the problem) The kick Hailie Got was understandable Bc of Her calling her a "Dumb fuck" But I do not understand Why We got banned (Shes under the same IP as Me so we are both banned bc she lives with me ) Tbh its just looks like one big misunderstanding. I just want my account back its Kinda my life I'm on there every single day Showing many other ppl this site. When I got banned I cried..... Your site is my life...I also sent you a Mail on Gmail about the Fight I had with the mod

From those screenshots you provided I can clearly see why you received the kick do you believe your actions and words were justified?

From those screenshots you provided I can clearly see why you received the kick do you believe your actions and words were justified?
I do understand why I got kicked And i realized were Hailie and I were wrong But i do not see why we are banned....I am very sorry

Hailie and I are very Sorry for what we have done and we wont do it ever again I already had a very long talk With her. I just really hope you Unban us We are truly sorry I'm crying bc All my very good friends Are on there and I have no other way to contact them😓

Status
Not open for further replies.