Banned for… venting??

NyxidiousAlex

alrighty, so, I was banned for talkin about whats goin on in my life. It included ‘I’m being accused of räpe.” And I think that’s what it flagged. Honestly, considering the entire thing, kinda think it’s dumb. It was in a private chat, and they were somebody I knew for a while and trusted. Unban? I didn’t do anything harmful, and it was legit the system thinking that I was saying smth I wasn’t. Thank you! @0cas @Arkham

Oohh.. Do keep in mind we don't allow **** topics on this chat nor to be talked about, do wait patiently as it may take quite a while

Oohh.. Do keep in mind we don't allow **** topics on this chat nor to be talked about, do wait patiently as it may take quite a while
Darn. Alrighty. If you look at the chat (NyxidiousAlex) you’ll see I was talkin ab some stuff goin on in my life. It’s been mighty stressful.

alrighty, so, I was banned for talkin about whats goin on in my life. It included ‘I’m being accused of räpe.” And I think that’s what it flagged. Honestly, considering the entire thing, kinda think it’s dumb. It was in a private chat, and they were somebody I knew for a while and trusted. Unban? I didn’t do anything harmful, and it was legit the system thinking that I was saying smth I wasn’t. Thank you! @0cas @Arkham
Heyy! Me and Allie miss you a lot! (Especially Allie of course hihi) We hope you're doing well! (Btw I'm Zoë in case you didn't notice) Stay safee <3

Well damn. Might as well explain the situation here, then. Just for understanding. At school, I’ve been harassed for months by a group of kids. They’ve said everything from an idea that I kissed one of them, to now, that. (The forbidden concept). I’ve also been forced to deal with two of my closest friends suicides, both in less than a week. What had happened was that my friend in TC asked me how I was, so I responded with something along the lines of ‘could be a bit better.’ She followed up with asking me to tell her what was wrong. I have friends on TC that’ll do that. (You guys got a nice community outside the creeps) So, I went into explaining the allegations against me, along with the suicides of my friends. To be honest, I’d completely forgotten that the subject was forbidden, and that’s on me. I’m sorry. I was trying to vent, and didn’t think about the rules. Again, I wanna say I’m sorry, and since this is probably goodbye to teenchat, I wanna say thank you. I feel like @0cas works his ass off by the way, and definitely deserves a promotion. Anyways, thanks. Still, I’m hoping to be unbanned when @Arkham hops online. And to Arkham, I’m sorry for disobeying your site. Dm urfav_allie for me if I don’t get unbanned and tell her I’m sorry. Thanks.

Well damn. Might as well explain the situation here, then. Just for understanding. At school, I’ve been harassed for months by a group of kids. They’ve said everything from an idea that I kissed one of them, to now, that. (The forbidden concept). I’ve also been forced to deal with two of my closest friends suicides, both in less than a week. What had happened was that my friend in TC asked me how I was, so I responded with something along the lines of ‘could be a bit better.’ She followed up with asking me to tell her what was wrong. I have friends on TC that’ll do that. (You guys got a nice community outside the creeps) So, I went into explaining the allegations against me, along with the suicides of my friends. To be honest, I’d completely forgotten that the subject was forbidden, and that’s on me. I’m sorry. I was trying to vent, and didn’t think about the rules. Again, I wanna say I’m sorry, and since this is probably goodbye to teenchat, I wanna say thank you. I feel like @0cas works his ass off by the way, and definitely deserves a promotion. Anyways, thanks. Still, I’m hoping to be unbanned when @Arkham hops online. And to Arkham, I’m sorry for disobeying your site. Dm urfav_allie for me if I don’t get unbanned and tell her I’m sorry. Thanks.
Just for the record and so you know, 0cas is a girl not a guy :)

You didn't have to fully explain darling :c I'm sorry that's happened to ya though.. Truly am.

Just keep in mind it's best to never speak about it on the chat site and maybe elsewhere

I have unbanned but STAY AWAY from anything pertaining to that topic. I will not unban a second time!