"You are using a VPN or Proxy server to access our chat rooms"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Debater

Hello everyone. I am an old user of teen-chat.org. My old account name was pro gamer but my this account name is"pro debater". If you are a new admin so you may not know me but all old users know me. I am having a issue. I am not using any vpn but still happening this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
From time to time we need to block IPs from countries that have a bad record with our website. Yours happens to be on that list. Sorry for any inconvenience

Hello everyone. I am an old user of teen-chat.org. My old account name was pro gamer but my this account name is"pro debater". If you are a new admin so you may not know me but all old users know me. I am having a issue. I am not using any vpn but still happening this

Further to Administrators comments on the IP, you have an issue with your age. Your old account you claimed to be 19, however your new account you claim to be 15. As you’d be 20 by now or this year and no longer eligible to access our chat.

Further to Administrators comments on the IP, you have an issue with your age. Your old account you claimed to be 19, however your new account you claim to be 15. As you’d be 20 by now or this year and no longer eligible to access our chat.
Damn exposed(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.