Would you rather… 🐌💬

Would you rather talk with animals 🐇 or speak any human language 💬?

• Talk with animals 🐇

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Speak any human language 💬

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Neither! ._.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Its kind of a hard choice to make. Though, I would love to understand what my pet cats say everyday, despite that one of the cats complain a lot. So, I chose to be able to speak to animals. 💜

Yeah, makes sense— honestly I would love to be able to understand what my pets are saying also, as well as animals that I encounter outdoors. It would be quite interesting to have more of an insight on an animal’s perspective of life and the world, haha.

I would rather speak in any other language because I could get a Russian girlfriend lol and if you could speak to animals some mad man would manipulate and use them against other humans which the other humans have weapons that could hurt or even kill them it's best to teach them how to site, shake hands etc.

I would rather speak in any other language because I could get a Russian girlfriend lol and if you could speak to animals some mad man would manipulate and use them against other humans which the other humans have weapons that could hurt or even kill them it's best to teach them how to site, shake hands etc.
I’m not sure if animals would be persuaded that easily to do a human’s bidding, but you have an interesting perspective.

Yeah, makes sense— honestly I would love to be able to understand what my pets are saying also, as well as animals that I encounter outdoors. It would be quite interesting to have more of an insight on an animal’s perspective of life and the world, haha.

I see both perspectives, so I can understand everything that you both said.

I still go with the choice I made. To be able to talk to the animals. 💟

speak any language so I can still cuss at my annoying professors in a language they ultimately don't understand and still get away with it. how awesome (y)