Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I’m unsure. 🧡

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not. 🤍

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

december

FCE36E12-A94A-4B20-883E-B3F800ACF0AA.gif
Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
A lot of people have varying ways in which they celebrate Halloween each year— some wearing costumes and knocking on doors for candy, whilst others stay in the comfort of their homes and watch spooky movies. These aren’t the only ways that one can celebrate Halloween though, of course. Some people don’t celebrate it, naturally, or have a more unique way of doing it.

The question is, will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? And if so, what do you plan to dress up as? 🖤

First of all, cute gif!
I have several ideas going on in my head of what to dress up as for Halloween.
Here are the ideas I'm tied between:
Female mad hatter
Rosalina from Mario games
Purple witch costume

Sometimes I come up with more ideas along the road, but those are the only costume ideas that I really want to dress up as.
So, yeah. You can tell I'm struggling to figure out what I want to dress up as, lol. I hope I figure it out before then.

What about you?

Last edited:
Wow! Those are some great ideas! I’m sure all of them would look spectacular (or spook-tacular, LOL). 🎃 I especially love the mad hatter idea!

These days, I usually do more minimalistic things to celebrate Halloween. When I was younger, I invested so much time into my costume, because I loved dressing up and knocking on doors for candy.

As I’ve gotten older, trick-or-treating has been frowned upon, as it’s more geared towards young kids. Also, purchasing expensive materials for costumes isn’t really in my budget, on account of my attempts to save up for something else.

On Halloween, I usually do some creepy makeup, wear a pumpkin shirt, and then call it a day. Halloween was so much fun when I was a kid and I used to dress up, though.

Wow! Those are some great ideas! I’m sure all of them would look spectacular (or spook-tacular, LOL). 🎃 I especially love the mad hatter idea!

These days, I usually do more minimalistic things to celebrate Halloween. When I was younger, I invested so much time into my costume, because I loved dressing up and knocking on doors for candy.

As I’ve gotten older, trick-or-treating has been frowned upon, as it’s more geared towards young kids. Also, purchasing expensive materials for costumes isn’t really in my budget, on account of my attempts to save up for something else.

On Halloween, I usually do some creepy makeup, wear a pumpkin shirt, and then call it a day. Halloween was so much fun when I was a kid and I used to dress up, though.
Yeah, trick-or-treating is more frowned upon as I've gotten older too. I stopped knocking on doors for candy actually when I was 13, because it has gotten more boring as the years passed.

Yes, I do the same thing. I don't buy expensive materials for costumes either, as they are not in my budget as well. Using the money for more important things in life is the best idea.

For my costume, I'm gonna just do some makeup and some regular clothing that best fits what I'm going for. I guess that's why I always choose a type of costume idea that I can find out of my closet.

For the candy, I started buying two or three types of candy using my own money. Not a whole bag. As I just choose what types of candy that I want to eat. If there are multiple in a package, I'd share with my family unless were sick, then we avoid sharing.

Sometimes I'd go find someone that I know, and say boo very lamely with a normal smile, to see their reaction.

This is kinda how I do it:
halloween-cute.gif

Working with what you have is always a good plan! I wish you luck with your costume. 💜

Within the past few years, usually the candy which my family and I would hand out to trick-or-treaters would be up for grabs later on, if there was some leftover.

When I was younger and went trick-or-treating, I would eat a ton of candy and end up feeling really sick afterwards. ༼;´༎ຶ v ༎ຶ༽ Then, for the rest of the year, I would barely have any candy because my parents usually took my candy to work to hand out to coworkers, LOL.

Working with what you have is always a good plan! I wish you luck with your costume. 💜

Within the past few years, usually the candy which my family and I would hand out to trick-or-treaters would be up for grabs later on, if there was some leftover.

When I was younger and went trick-or-treating, I would eat a ton of candy and end up feeling really sick afterwards. ༼;´༎ຶ v ༎ຶ༽ Then, for the rest of the year, I would barely have any candy because my parents usually took my candy to work to hand out to coworkers, LOL.
Yes, thank you.
Yeah, that's cool! Though, my family doesn't buy that much candy for trick-or-treaters, its just one bag and most of it would be gone, even though it was a small bag and we don't have that many trick-or-treaters. My dad, would eat most of the candy that was left and wonder why he's sick the day after.
That's why I have to buy my own, and possibly share.

Yeah, my dad takes a lot of candy we do have (not mine, I hide it from him) and gives some to himself and gives some to his coworkers.
Its year-round that he buys and or takes candy from home to eat and give to his coworkers, which was always a lot.

Don't worry though, that's not the reason I limit my self. The reason is so I can keep my self healthy.

Yes, thank you.
Yeah, that's cool! Though, my family doesn't buy that much candy for trick-or-treaters, its just one bag and most of it would be gone, even though it was a small bag and we don't have that many trick-or-treaters. My dad, would eat most of the candy that was left and wonder why he's sick the day after.
That's why I have to buy my own, and possibly share.

Yeah, my dad takes a lot of candy we do have (not mine, I hide it from him) and gives some to himself and gives some to his coworkers.
Its year-round that he buys and or takes candy from home to eat and give to his coworkers, which was always a lot.

Don't worry though, that's not the reason I limit my self. The reason is so I can keep my self healthy.
Good choice! Staying healthy is very important. 👍