Why some specific things are censored?

Anna Smith

Well maybe call this being too morbidly curious for my own good but I couldn’t help but notice that some very strange things get auto censored in the chat for example without when you don’t a space between with and out. Although another strange one I notified is ï which I discovered when making a joke related to Altaïr ibn-laʼahad. Oh yeah and bubbles for some reason. Kinda curious as to why but I don’t mind not getting an answer.

Well maybe call this being too morbidly curious for my own good but I couldn’t help but notice that some very strange things get auto censored in the chat for example without when you don’t a space between with and out. Although another strange one I notified is ï which I discovered when making a joke related to Altaïr ibn-laʼahad. Oh yeah and bubbles for some reason. Kinda curious as to why but I don’t mind not getting an answer.
I don’t know about the “ï” one, but bubbles is censored because I think it includes “bubb,” kind of similar to how “grape” is censored, LOL.
Anyway, I haven’t been a user for awhile so I’m not entirely sure if this is the reason but this is my best guess.

Upon second thought, “ï” could have been used to bypass the censorship of certain words with an “i” in them, which may be why they censored it altogether. Anyway, that’s just an idea.

I don’t know about the “ï” one, but bubbles is censored because I think it includes “bubb,” kind of similar to how “grape” is censored, LOL.
Anyway, I haven’t been a user for awhile so I’m not entirely sure if this is the reason but this is my best guess.

Upon second thought, “ï” could have been used to bypass the censorship of certain words with an “i” in them, which may be why they censored it altogether. Anyway, that’s just an idea.
And what would “bubb” in relation to something sexual? If anything at all?

It's interesting how auto-censorship algorithms can sometimes flag seemingly harmless words or characters. Technology has its quirks, but it's all in the name of maintaining a respectful online environment. I am thrilled to recommend this outstanding research paper to fellow scholars, enthusiasts, and anyone with a thirst for knowledge. In a world overflowing with information, stumbling upon the help in writing research paper for you. This research paper is not merely a culmination of data and analysis; it's a journey into the uncharted territories of thought. It's a transformative read that will leave an indelible mark on your scholarly journey.

Last edited:
The word "ho" is censored so that explains the 1st issue and grape is censured because the word "r.a.p.e" is censored. As for the bubble one I have no idea?