Why god whyyyyyyyy!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7427
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7427

My mom is ranting rt now and even though I want to ignore her, it's just impossible 😟😟😟
My cousin's results were declared 2 days back and she scored 97% in boards. Her mom's cribbing about her kid losing the first place in her school and she is upset about it.
Now my mom's comparing scores and making me feel so miserable. I am feeling so deflated and wanna cry my eyes out.
This is going to continue for days now and at every family gathering i will be ridiculed. Even after so much humiliation, I will be expected to keep a straight face and smile while all I want to do is kick and scream.
Utter nonsense yaaπŸ˜“πŸ˜ͺ..

My mom is ranting rt now and even though I want to ignore her, it's just impossible 😟😟😟
My cousin's results were declared 2 days back and she scored 97% in boards. Her mom's cribbing about her kid losing the first place in her school and she is upset about it.
Now my mom's comparing scores and making me feel so miserable. I am feeling so deflated and wanna cry my eyes out.
This is going to continue for days now and at every family gathering i will be ridiculed. Even after so much humiliation, I will be expected to keep a straight face and smile while all I want to do is kick and scream.
Asian People problems
I can understand
Once I was in 10th grade and scored 93 percent , Everyone was happy
Then a bitch head scores 96 percent , and my parents got to know about it
I was justifying myself for 3 days that why didn't I score better than him

Sry for that buh it doesn't happen in my family
They just ask scores and say "Better luck next time" or "keep it up"