Which would you choose ?

What way of travel would you or do you prefer?

• JET - board

• Zoomer ( flying vehicle )

• Electric vehicle (EV) 🚘

• Gasoline vehicle 🚗

• Train 🚂

• Airplane ✈︎

• Other ( please specify in comments )

• None of these -_-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Another Soul

Gone/Not Here
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
There are so many different ways to travel these days, and yet certain ones might be the ones we may prefer as well as if its even available, you need to use that specific way of transportation to get to where you need and or want to travel, or you just prefer to travel that way.

If you have a favourite way of traveling, if you want, please explain why it is your favourite way of traveling.

Note: there are a couple options that are possibly not real yet, but you can still have it as a favourite.
You also may choose up to two favourite ways of transportation.

Screenshot_2023-09-22-10-16-07-1-1.png

Last edited:
Also, I don't know about anybody else, but I play video games that include amazing different vehicle types of all kinds, sometimes its not even a type of car, more of a different type of transportation, that floats above the ground. That's kind of what inspired me to ask this question of what different people may think of the different ways of transportation, and what their favourite might be.

Last edited:
I chose other: teleportation, LMAO. It would be so easy to get around at a snap of my fingers. I wouldn’t have to wake up at 5:30am each day to commute to university. XD
With that being said, I’m sure that driving in an ultra-fast car with the capability to fly would be cool as hell!✨⚡

I chose other: teleportation, LMAO. It would be so easy to get around at a snap of my fingers. I wouldn’t have to wake up at 5:30am each day to commute to university. XD
With that being said, I’m sure that driving in an ultra-fast car with the capability to fly would be cool as hell!✨⚡
So cool of a choice! Yeah, it would be so easy to get around at a snap of your fingers.
Yes, It would be so cool to drive in a car that could fly! ✨

I chose driving an electric vehicle because it would help reduce carbon footprint so that there will be zero tailpipe emissions.

I chose driving an electric vehicle because it would help reduce carbon footprint so that there will be zero tailpipe emissions.
Good idea. I do have some explanations as to why it has a bad impact on the environment, though.
It is because the production of lithium-ion batteries also requires a significant amount of energy, which is typically generated from non-renewable sources such as natural gas and coal. This means that the production of EVs can actually result in higher greenhouse gas emissions than the production of gas-powered vehicles.

If you still like electric vehicles, though you can. I'm not trying to make your decision for you, I'm simply explaining the bad impact electric vehicles have on the environment.