When

Are yall choosing still or I shoudnt apply anymore
You don't have to waste your time. They just want people to apply for Mod, but there is no point in applying because, in the end, they'll only select their friends
you should read this
I heard that all the mods gave money to be a mod. Is that true? The "like" button is supported by all members of the staff team xD Fantastic #MC community!!!

You don't have to waste your time. They just want people to apply for Mod, but there is no point in applying because, in the end, they'll only select their friends
you should read this
Smh you are asking people to view your shitty thread lol

Don't lie to him lol We all know no one will be chosen for Mod. I've been here since 2019, and I'm still applying for Mod xD
I ain't lying maybe he is new don't know how things that why i gave him,I've been applying for too long too i understand how u feel and stuff but what you doing now won't do any better

Smh you are asking people to view your shitty thread lol
why should I need more views here? this is not YouTube lol
I ain't lying maybe he is new don't know how things that why i gave him,I've been applying for too long too i understand how u feel and stuff but what you doing now won't do any better
read this...
no matter how much better you are or how smart you are, because they made a rule where there is only one rule to scam people, and they're never gonna give power to any single user on this TC site

You are trynna spoil him/her💀🤌
How am i spoiling him?
Lol If he does not apply for a mod, nothing is going to change in his life; you're just saying anything #MCblahbla
you're literally the only one to spoil him; you're the #MCcommunity supporter

Last edited: