What do I do about this boy?

chey

Okay, so I've never had a boyfriend and currently like this boy. I'm having some issues with him though. He is my friend and I've known him and his family for a long time so we're pretty close. I just recently developed a crush on him. I see him and his family at least 3 times a week because of church stuff we both do. So for about 2 weeks, he was always touching me in some way (like shoulders touching or knees stuff like that) he even hugged me a few times, texted me pretty frequently, was always talking to me when we were together, and my friends all said he was flirting with me. But then this week he was super cold and distant he barely talked to me or even looked at me, took way longer (like a whole day) to answer me (compared to what it was before this is a long time). I don't understand what happened I felt like we were getting along very well and as far as I know I haven't done anything to make him mad. Can anyone tell me what's going on with him? Or even if he liked me, to begin with? Thanks

Okay, so I've never had a boyfriend and currently like this boy. I'm having some issues with him though. He is my friend and I've known him and his family for a long time so we're pretty close. I just recently developed a crush on him. I see him and his family at least 3 times a week because of church stuff we both do. So for about 2 weeks, he was always touching me in some way (like shoulders touching or knees stuff like that) he even hugged me a few times, texted me pretty frequently, was always talking to me when we were together, and my friends all said he was flirting with me. But then this week he was super cold and distant he barely talked to me or even looked at me, took way longer (like a whole day) to answer me (compared to what it was before this is a long time). I don't understand what happened I felt like we were getting along very well and as far as I know I haven't done anything to make him mad. Can anyone tell me what's going on with him? Or even if he liked me, to begin with? Thanks
HE'S NOT WORTH IT IF HE'S PLAYING YA 🔥🔥🔥