• Green 🌿

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turquoise 🧤

• Blue 🐳

• Total voters

december

What’s the best colour, in your opinion?

There are so many to choose from. Do you prefer simple colours, or more complex ones that are lesser known? Does your favourite colour change often, or are you usually consistent with it? Do you have multiple favourite colours?

What’s the best colour, in your opinion?

There are so many to choose from. Do you prefer simple colours, or more complex ones that are lesser known? Does your favourite colour change often, or are you usually consistent with it? Do you have multiple favourite colours?
I like indigo, violet, pink, red and navy blue, but black and white are my favourite colours. I don't really like bright colours because they are just simply too bright. I am not emo, or "dark" per say, or depressed but I do love the simple "no colour" theme which is black and white, with sometimes gray in between.

I like indigo, violet, pink, red and navy blue, but black and white are my favourite colours. I don't really like bright colours because they are just simply too bright. I am not emo, or "dark" per say, or depressed but I do love the simple "no colour" theme which is black and white, with sometimes gray in between.
Those are some good choices! I find more simple grayscale colours and darker colours quite appealing as well. With that being said, an exception can be made for bright carmine reds which are also visually captivating, in my opinion.