• Rainbows 🌈

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Windy days 🌬️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snow 🌨️

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

december

What kind of weather is your favourite? . . .
Do you prefer sunny days ☀️, cloudy days ☁️, rainy days 🌧️, storms 🌩️, hail 🧊, rainbows 🌈, windy days 🌬️, or snow 🌨️? IMG_2803.jpeg
Why do you like this type of weather the best?

My favorite kind of weather is rainy. Those days are calming to me, and help me focus. When its a nice, calm rainy day, I'm usually sitting at my desk at home, drawing or coloring. I tend to do that stuff all while its raining. I enjoy those kind of days!
I like to also do some yoga too. Its all in what I feel like at the moment, but I do end up doing all of the stuff in the time its raining. I don't know about anybody else, but I love rain! Its simple.
So, anyways. Have a nice day/night whoever is reading this, and when you're reading this.🖤

Cool! I also love rain. The sound of it makes me feel more at peace. When it rains, usually I sit by a window and read a book for awhile, or I sip a warm cup of tea and silently think to myself. ☕
There’s nothing quite like the tranquility of rain. c:

Cool! I also love rain. The sound of it makes me feel more at peace. When it rains, usually I sit by a window and read a book for awhile, or I sip a warm cup of tea and silently think to myself. ☕
There’s nothing quite like the tranquility of rain. c:
Yep, feeling at peace is always a good thing. In my opinion at least. Yes yes, reading a book is wonderful too! I do that too.
What kind of books do you like, and also, I've been curious for a while about this..what kind of tea do you drink?
If you don't mind me asking, that is.

Yep, feeling at peace is always a good thing. In my opinion at least. Yes yes, reading a book is wonderful too! I do that too.
What kind of books do you like, and also, I've been curious for a while about this..what kind of tea do you drink?
If you don't mind me asking, that is.
I don’t mind you asking at all, haha. I enjoy reading genres such as fantasy, dystopian, and science fiction. Sometimes I also go for fiction too though, if I’m in the right mood for it.
As for the kinds of tea that I drink, I’m not really that picky. I’ve tried many kinds of tea and have yet to find one that I dislike, LOL. Some of my favourites include chamomile tea, cinnamon tea, green tea, and lady grey tea. Do you like tea too?

So awesome! I love those kind of books too. So, you don't really have a favorite, you like all the flavours pretty much! I love tea too, but I don't drink chamomile tea because I'm allergic to chamomile. Oh well, though, I still love all the other flavours!

So awesome! I love those kind of books too. So, you don't really have a favorite, you like all the flavours pretty much! I love tea too, but I don't drink chamomile tea because I'm allergic to chamomile. Oh well, though, I still love all the other flavours!
Cool! And yes, I love all the flavours of tea of which I have tried so far, LOL. It’s too bad that you’re allergic to chamomile; it has a rather soothing flavour (it’s especially helpful when you have a sore throat). It’s alright, though! There are plenty of other mellow herbal teas. Another one that I quite like is peppermint tea. 🍵

Yeah, there are plenty of other choices. Yes, I love peppermint tea too! Good thing there are lots of other stuff to heal sore throats, or I'd be stuck with it longer. Also, you're lucky that you're able to drink chamomile tea if you need and or want to drink that kind of tea!