Ways to help manage stress (basic info)

Another Soul

Gone/Not Here
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
Here are some quick tips to manage stress:
1: Go on a daily walk (even around the house)

2: Relax and breath.

3: Eat well. As consuming too much sugar will cause stress too.

4: Slow down and take breaks if you can

5: Listen to happy music. As listening to aweful lyrics can make you sad/depressed or angry/mad

6: Talk about your problems. Like, talk to a friend or family member for example can help.

Those are all things I do everyday to keep myself healthy and in line. I stopped one of those things and that caused me to lash out, but I learned quickly to keep doing all of those things. I hope at least some of this helps anyone else too.

Also, I won't be posting/responding/messaging anything here on forums for 3-4 days because I'm taking a break off of all media and getting myself back to the extremely happy, nice and considerate girl I was before I crash landed when I skipped one part of my routine.

Also, I won't be posting/responding/messaging anything here on forums for 3-4 days because I'm taking a break off of all media and getting myself back to the extremely happy, nice and considerate girl I was before I crash landed when I skipped one part of my routine.
Take all the time you need. Becoming invested in these sites certainly can take a toll on your wellbeing. It’s important to self-evaluate and make sure that you aren’t losing sight of who you are.