Unfair banning

RainDrop

Hi I'm Rain from TC Uhh my Friend TheLegend_Reborn was Banned for Reason she was accused of Account sharing when no such thing happened

Then it means you’re using multiple accounts with mismatching ages. Not allowed either. And a fair ban

Attachments

• 38AF2D4C-E53D-49D8-8011-784124D07704.jpeg
    38AF2D4C-E53D-49D8-8011-784124D07704.jpeg
    673.9 KB · Views: 22
Im sorry to say but there was no multiple accounts...She lot her acc so she made a new one to find it...And plus we all used each other accs to Put stuff like "She's mine" Or something like...but we never used multiple accs or shared an acc..I know the rules.admin

Then again..she Completely forgot about those Accs but I don't blame her...If she got back on them it would most definitely look as if she used multiple accs

Im sorry to say but there was no multiple accounts...She lot her acc so she made a new one to find it...And plus we all used each other accs to Put stuff like "She's mine" Or something like...but we never used multiple accs or shared an acc..I know the rules.admin
That is against the rules and your friend had been kicked for it before, so they knew that was the case. Account sharing, in any capacity, has always been against the guidelines.

Then again..she Completely forgot about those Accs but I don't blame her...If she got back on them it would most definitely look as if she used multiple accs
The other way around. If this actually was another person, the accounts wouldn’t be linked anymore if you both went back to using your own accounts. The more lies you keep pushing, the more unlikely it’ll be that your ban is lifted

Oh and they have to request the ban removal. “Friends” can’t ask in favor of them. It’s their ban, their issue and their responsibility to make up for it.