UNCAPABLE STAFF FOR WORK

gumigumi

PPL in teen chat are bad at the code ofnconduct they follow

especially the rp PPL noone is to suckup to mods but they do it everytime

and mods be giving chance to some but not to others

especially mods be showing partiality towards VIPs a lot the poor users get none of it and guests they are no where near

users and VIPs need to stop looking at all the guests in a same way

every guest is not same give them a chance to talk if they are bad then be mean if not be good to them nothing is wrong with being good to guests

and this site is losing PPL many of those who leave this site are victims of bullyin in here

I feel so bad saying this but mods and Kevin didn't tell me a way to show them the bullyin video to try play cheap for VIPs

it's just business ig discrimination I see

this needs to change

those fking VIPs act clever asfs and use voice chats to bully so the only option for evidence collection is either screen recording the whole thing or voice recording but you mother fkers made the site to only accept images lmao you are fools not even fools you are low class cheap ass business players

either allow to send voice memos as evidence and screen recordings as evidence or step down from your fking lane ass posts and let someone else do the jog right way

enough of this bullshit I have seen

get down from your fking posts and let the new ones do the job in a right way or else treat everyone equally

those fking vip asses don't have any motherfking right to bully users got it right?

Either you set your fking vip buyers straight or else I will take this matter to utterly worst level

KEVIN STOP HIDING IN THE CHAT ROOMS AND COME UP FRONT AND SAY YOU DONT TOLERATE ANY BULLYING ON USERS AND VIPS AND GUESTS AND SAY YOU TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY

AND WHY THE HELL FEW MODS I SEE ARE FKING FEMININE OR *** ASSES EITHER SUPPORT EVERYONE OR STFU AND LEAVE

THIS IS NOT A FKING BITCHES KITTY PARTY THIS IS. Chat site