• Bro... it sucks. ._.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't watched it, LMAO.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It sucks but I keep watching it, HUEHUEHUE. c:

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

december

The Twilight Saga, a romantic fantasy film series first released in 2008, is very well-known and criticized to this day. Viewers' perspectives on The Twilight Saga host a great degree of variation, as some believe that the series was a complete success, whilst others pinpoint the somewhat cringeworthy plot as well as the questionable dynamics between the characters. In fact, some viewers despise many facets of the film series, yet are compelled to keep watching it due to its nature to become a sort of soap-opera (like me, LOL).

Do you like The Twilight Saga? If so, feel free to dive into the neverending debate of Edward versus Jacob, LMAO.

I have never seen the movie, I've only read about it and it just seems like the movie would be boring to me.
When someone brings that movie topic up, I literally begin to yawn.

yawn-yawning.gif

Last edited:
I have never seen the movie, I've only read about it and it just seems like the movie would be boring to me.
When someone brings that movie topic up, I literally begin to yawn.

View attachment 2596

LMAO, I actually find it to be the opposite. I don't like the characters, but there's no denying that it's like a soap opera and a whole bunch of drama happens. XD
To be honest, that movie where half of it is just Bella sitting there depressed and waiting for Edward has some boring parts in it though (I forgot which one it is).

Last edited:
LMAO, I actually find it to be the opposite. I don't like the characters, but there's no denying that it's like a soap opera and a whole bunch of drama happens. XD
To be honest, that movie where half of it is just Bella sitting there depressed and waiting for Edward has some boring parts in it though (I forgot which one it is).
Lol, I see. I tend to like more action movies, occasional science fiction or even facts, maybe some comedy that is not rude and has no disgusting content, fantasy, and some good horror movies.

It depends on the movie(s) and the person/people watching though. Like, you who likes the movie twilight and me who would think all of the movie(s) of twilight boring.

I've watched all kinds of different movies and rarely come across a movie that I find or even search into and would find the movie boring.

Last edited:
Lol, I see. I tend to like more action movies, occasional science fiction or even facts, maybe some comedy that is not rude and has no disgusting content, fantasy, and some good horror movies.

It depends on the movie(s) and the person/people watching though. Like, you who likes the movie twilight and me who would think all of the movie(s) of twilight boring.

I've watched all kinds of different movies and rarely come across a movie that I find or even search into and would find the movie boring.

That’s true! Everyone’s perspectives on movies or other rather subjective subject material differ.

I also enjoy watching horror and fantasy movies, LOL. Do you have a favourite?

That’s true! Everyone’s perspectives on movies or other rather subjective subject material differ.

I also enjoy watching horror and fantasy movies, LOL. Do you have a favourite?
I do not particularly have a favourite movie. There are several movies that I do like and or enjoyed.
For one movie I enjoyed was the Mummy movie. (There are lots but there is a specific one I enjoyed). I also enjoyed Dungeons and Dragons.

If you want me to tell you any more movies I liked and or enjoyed, you are free to ask, as I will gladly tell you, because there are several movies that I loved watching.✨

Do you possibly have a favourite movie?

I do not particularly have a favourite movie. There are several movies that I do like and or enjoyed.
For one movie I enjoyed was the Mummy movie. (There are lots but there is a specific one I enjoyed). I also enjoyed Dungeons and Dragons.

If you want me to tell you any more movies I liked and or enjoyed, you are free to ask, as I will gladly tell you, because there are several movies that I loved watching.✨

Do you possibly have a favourite movie?
Ooo, I haven’t seen The Mummy or Dungeons and Dragons yet, admittedly. Perhaps I’ll give them a watch! 👍

It’s hard to say what my favourite movie is, as I have seen so many and it’s very easy for me to forget about what I’ve seen and what I haven’t. I would say that a movie that stood out to me was Studio Ghibli’s Spirited Away, as well as the horror movie The Platform. Lately upon the recommendation of a friend, I have also been watching the Saw movie series, and I find it quite enthralling so far!

Let me know if you would like any more recommendations! 🤍

Ooo, I haven’t seen The Mummy or Dungeons and Dragons yet, admittedly. Perhaps I’ll give them a watch! 👍

It’s hard to say what my favourite movie is, as I have seen so many and it’s very easy for me to forget about what I’ve seen and what I haven’t. I would say that a movie that stood out to me was Studio Ghibli’s Spirited Away, as well as the horror movie The Platform. Lately upon the recommendation of a friend, I have also been watching the Saw movie series, and I find it quite enthralling so far!

Let me know if you would like any more recommendations! 🤍
You haven't seen Mummy and Dungeons and Dragons yet? Yeah, you should definitely watch those movies! Wow, all those movies you said you've watched and still watching are all movies that I haven't seen yet. So, I'll see if I can rent them or find anything on TV to watch them.

It is difficult to remember movies you've already watched, lol.
If you remember any more movies though, I would love to hear them, because I'm gonna start watching lots more movies, this upcoming month, of movies I haven't watched. Your recommendations are awesome by the way.

That's why I mainly want to hear from you. 🖤

You haven't seen Mummy and Dungeons and Dragons yet? Yeah, you should definitely watch those movies! Wow, all those movies you said you've watched and still watching are all movies that I haven't seen yet. So, I'll see if I can rent them or find anything on TV to watch them.

It is difficult to remember movies you've already watched, lol.
If you remember any more movies though, I would love to hear them, because I'm gonna start watching lots more movies, this upcoming month, of movies I haven't watched. Your recommendations are awesome by the way.

That's why I mainly want to hear from you. 🖤
I’ll send you a list of good movies soon! Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendations too— I’m always seeking a good movie to watch. ✨

No problem, anytime! I thank you, as well. I will be awaiting for the list of more movie recommendations.