True Words of advice

themanof

Yk what I think bro I think everyone which was banned in the pass their banning should be Lifted cuz as far as know everybody ppl who is even really willing to do better with themselves is much worth & deserving of having a second chance at stuff what ever it may be if willing to do any better cuz if not willing well it is just pointless to Give them that chance they don't deserve & isnt much at all willing to make all full use of I can see you had set up a crazy whole bunch /ton of so called boobi traps which if you say the wrong thing or send Links which is even if it isnt intentended with disrespect or inappropriateness you will instantly get banned so I just wanna ask you Mr teen chat god sir /owner what is even the point of having a report button if you wanna depend on a automated bot for getting rid of bad/inappropriate kinds of behaviors which there is a ridiculous amount of I saw it with my own eyes so i can tell you & in a way I cant ever fully wrong you for desiring / wishing to protect all of the innocent kids/ teens minors who uses your platform I could never to be fair It wouldnt be a right thing to do but in everything there is always a good & bad way of doing stuff its wether successfully or in failure & the success or failure depends on just how it was/is done not every way is a right way not every way is a wrong way it depends on just patients & thinking of the mind so all I'm saying is if there is not just a report button why in this world would you set up a silly little trap if we all knows how to do both if something offends us nobody is dumb enough to not know how to use a block or report & is no matter how young or inexperienced cuz by now we all know every thing chat has a block and report as what is a chat without it every social media has it every chat room will clearly too cuz they're similar atleast somewhat & both is always in the p2p chat between The offended and the offender & obviously if it's in main where there's hundreds of individual that offended will get spammed with blocks and reports somebody will in the chat group will surely know & realize to do what's right & by somebody I mean a List of multiple users not just a report or blocking by 1 individual or even 2 probably atleast 10 ppl don't play to use block and report if what ever is found to be offensive to them you can count your Last dollar it will happen if you try being inappropriate with especially the wrong ppl you will meet your match so all these many many traps for setting ppl up has no meaning or relevance & overall not that much necessarily of a purpose if both block & report exists already for said reasons before this chat had delete for if a message is in the wrong chat but suddenly was randomly removed what is your point in adding something only to instantly remove it without nobody even asking for which to be removed make it make sense add Logic to your thinking & I gaurantee your chat is be bigger than chat avenue if it isnt you who made avenue cuz its very similar chat avenue is basically the most popular chat rooms in history future and present a child hood site for many & a place we all know & Love or L

Look, I get it, we all about giving folks a second shot, right? But hold up, before we go lifting every ban like it's a magic trick, we gotta think about why those bans went down in the first place. Some behaviors, man, they straight-up dangerous or just straight-up weird, you feel me? So, we can't just be out here hitting the reset button without some serious thinking.

Now, them automated systems, them bots, they ain't just some sci-fi fantasy, bro. They there to keep things in check, to shut down the nonsense real quick. They like the bouncers at the club, making sure everybody's playing nice. 'Cause let's be real, without them we'd have ten times the amount of bots we currently have.

And don't even get me started on just relying on folks to hit that report button. Man, not everyone's gonna step up , you following? So, we gotta have a mix of both, the bots doing their thing and the community keeping an eye out. That's how we keep this place running smooth.

So yeah, I'm all for giving peeps another shot, but we gotta do it smart, you know? Gotta keep the vibe right, keep everybody safe and sound.

You're infact right in so many many ways for the most part yes i can agree with you in certain stuff I know the purpose of the bots is very much to keep whuch you can't & dont see sparkly clean but still I've seen many many many many many ppl who I'm sure did nothing at all cuz they're clean & won't send bad things some way or how get randomly banned ppl who simply just don't send nudity cuz or dirty talk or shit talk which is some of the top rules you can get banned if you break as they do make it crystal clear in their bio it not happen cuz not everybody is pervy or Likes sending nudity I'm sure yk I dont vits are a way but not a very good way cuz the Link or cam site bots which I'll call sexy bots but arnt sexy at all do exist in even all social media they can exist on Facebook Instagram you name it so if big platforms can't get rid of them ppl who are billionaires Like mark zuckerburg think of what chance do you stand in doing that successfully bro its shy captures existed in the first place Look how Long the puzzle thing move that move this there and here pick which is accurate this and that existed for did it do shit did it even do anything at all in ceasing the existence of the endless chat bots in which ever kind of chats social media or chat rooms did it cuz if anything they're more so in abundance now ?!

I'm not fully calling having bots when all things can be done by a human a bad idea I'm just saying you can get banned in this way easily if you use a word in a non negative offensive for example I was banned far using I'm not a sl ave is it an insult or is it insulting a person Lemme know cuz appearantly it is in your eyes some how

There is a huge huge banning & kicking abuse of power obsession.Among the so called chat gods cuz if a person violates a rule instead of just straight up banning yes I know certain behavior is just very very un acceptable but theres gonna be Levels to how bad a violation is therefore not every thing is deserving of a immediate ban with out a single thought if you want better you gotta do better your have a truly good site but abuse of power is ruining it I believe you may just be responsible for *** aswel which has a way of removing a unwanted sent message Incase it is a mistake so I wanna ask why in this world would you add it only just... to remove it in same week Like a day after it is added it was added before but didn't Last very Long which is insane it was removed without a reason it's just a thing in which ever social media & chat should have knowing the purpose of it's existence and how useful it can be for UN wanted messages sent by a mistake

Just unblock my account Mr Evil That's all I could say you just keep banning ppl for the dumbest stuff but a guy is randomly posting ppl eating shit with his v I p status and nudes for his pfp nothing is much done even if you cant really stop him ever he's the most unstoppable troll I ever saw from outta hundreds or thousands

Just unblock my account Mr Evil That's all I could say you just keep banning ppl for the dumbest stuff but a guy is randomly posting ppl eating shit with his v I p status and nudes for his pfp nothing is much done even if you cant really stop him ever he's the most unstoppable troll I ever saw from outta hundreds