this is what i was talking about

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8528

my friend was involved in a fight with another user named @bdhere in the Hindi chat room. both were exchanging insults but the moderator only kicked my friend out and didn't take any action against @bdhere. The moderator with the username @Death- kicked my friend without knowing the full situation and gave the reason as 'Mods know why (Zain history)' My friend was aware that something like this might happen, so he was taking screenshots and also trying to report the issue. however, he reached the report limit, but the moderator still only kicked my friend. the evidence is in front of you

Attachments

• xd1.PNG
    xd1.PNG
    75.9 KB · Views: 24
  • xd2.PNG
    xd2.PNG
    100.2 KB · Views: 21
  • xd3.PNG
    xd3.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 16
  • x34.PNG
    x34.PNG
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • xd4.PNG
    xd4.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • xd5.PNG
    xd5.PNG
    92.7 KB · Views: 11
  • xd6.PNG
    xd6.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
  • xd7.PNG
    xd7.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
  • zd7.PNG
    zd7.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
  • xd8.PNG
    xd8.PNG
    26.8 KB · Views: 20
admin should take action now because clear evidence is showing how the moderator targeted my friend and kicked him while not taking any action against the other user who is a friend of Zain. Despite using offensive language, the other user was not kicked.. the moderator came into the Hindi room and only kicked my friend

Attachments

• xd9.PNG
    xd9.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 6
  • xd10.PNG
    xd10.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • xd11.PNG
    xd11.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
  • xd12.PNG
    xd12.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • xd13.PNG
    xd13.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • xd14.PNG
    xd14.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
he changed his username and he is still online. he hasn't been kicked yet
-
xd15.PNG

@Falcon after providing so much evidence and making several reports. zain you are still not kicking him, and you are online in the Hindi room with him, whereas my friend was kicked out for 2 hours. this is very unfair and unjust
@Annie take action 👍
Hmm.PNG

another moderator had ghosted them, so now it doesn't make sense to take action against them again

my friend was involved in a fight with another user named @bdhere in the Hindi chat room. both were exchanging insults but the moderator only kicked my friend out and didn't take any action against @bdhere. The moderator with the username @Death- kicked my friend without knowing the full situation and gave the reason as 'Mods know why (Zain history)' My friend was aware that something like this might happen, so he was taking screenshots and also trying to report the issue. however, he reached the report limit, but the moderator still only kicked my friend. the evidence is in front of you
so why isn’t your friend complaining but you are?

so why isn’t your friend complaining but you are?
moderator's job is to follow the rules equally not to indulge in favoritism towards their community. this matter was about zain, and it has been raised to the Admin, so there was no need for you to answer. many people are not familiar with forums, so it would be better if you remain silent and always support the truth, rather than taking the side of another moderator just because you are one. I provided many proofs, but still, no action was taken against this user.
Please use your brain and read the matter carefully, then provide a response

moderator's job is to follow the rules equally not to indulge in favoritism towards their community. this matter was about zain, and it has been raised to the Admin, so there was no need for you to answer. many people are not familiar with forums, so it would be better if you remain silent and always support the truth, rather than taking the side of another moderator just because you are one. I provided many proofs, but still, no action was taken against this user.
Your clearly a new member urself so let me fill u in, this is a public place u posted it publicly u could have posted it to Annie and zain only but u didn't cuz like u said 'many people are not familiar with fourms, so it would be better if you remain silent' your words not mine

i ain’t readinf all tha

there's no use to all this bud
Mods help other mods
admin takes side of mods
And this practice continues.
there's no end to this, they talk about rules but they're the one's who are biased.
there's a rule for becoming a mod, "u should be of calm mind and able to take things perfectly" yet i see mods getting pissed over a short arguments.