Think ive been catfished but hes denying it n i think im being gaslighted (/hj), pls help!

Hsmith09

Ok so little backstory, i met this guy online n never met irl (not saying which site cs i dont want anyone spamming him or being rude + i already have done and i felt bad incase its not true so i deleted my comments after a cp hrs) and i've been "snapping" him (hint: 👀🍑🤳🏻) since ab may last yr along w/ telling him almost every detail of my life cs hes the only person i speak to rly.

fast forward to this tuesday (11th?) I found another account using, what i thought, was a picture of the same person 'jakexqc' (the one i was with) had on his profile. Jake had 3 pics on his profile, one in particular which made me think him and this other guy were using the same persons pic/s to catfish, which i will put below, and the other account, called 'lonelylife!' had only one picture posted, which i compared with the pic of jake in a collage:

20230413_085137.jpg
YOU CANNOT TELL ME THEYRE NOT THE SAME PERSON AND I'M NOT BEING CATFISHED BY 'JAKEXQC' (left)

And also what should i do cs he was like 'its not me i dont even wear glasses' i js dk what to say/do now-