There is something seriously wrong here…

december

Strange New Username

When I logged into teen chat today, I was very surprised to witness my username’s transformation into a nonsensical jumble of random characters.

Previously, my username had been

٭꙳Chai꙳٭ , but I suspect that the unicode characters that I had used to construct my username before have been converted to random letters and symbols.

My new username is now ٠꙳Chï½ï½‰ê™³Ù.

This has been happening to multiple users now, from what I have seen. Perhaps it has something to do with the usage of special characters for a username?

Either way, the chatrooms also have some random characters tacked onto them, which is very peculiar. I have been on this site for awhile, and I have never seen anything like it.

🖇️ Attached are images documenting this randomized sequence of characters that is now my username, as well as part of some of the chatrooms’ labels.

I will post an update on whether I am able to modify this new username or not.

📌 The purpose of this post is to find the reason behind this strange username change that was not my own doing. Hopefully myself and other users with the same issue will receive some answers to our questions.

Attachments

• IMG_8773.png
    IMG_8773.png
    814.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8775.png
    IMG_8775.png
    564.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Update: I was able to change my username back to ٭꙳Chai꙳٭ . Thank goodness, LOL.

Update 2: Disregard this post, as I have found the answers that I had been seeking. 👍

Last edited: