The Hindi room needs a room admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Nowadays, the Hindi room is always crowded with people eager to message Mod with problems, and Mod is not enough to answer all their questions, so why don't we diversify our work? And many people are unable to message Mod because they do not understand English; they want someone like me to become their voice.
For some reason, they abuse others. We all know that the Hindi room has so many creepy people. This is completely wrong. I want you to make me room admin in the Hindi room. It's not a big deal. I emailed the TeenChat team several times, but they never responded. So now I am posting this thread to you in the hope that you'll understand the situation.

Thanks.

Nowadays, the Hindi room is always crowded with people eager to message Mod with problems, and Mod is not enough to answer all their questions, so why don't we diversify our work? And many people are unable to message Mod because they do not understand English; they want someone like me to become their voice.
For some reason, they abuse others. We all know that the Hindi room has so many creepy people. This is completely wrong. I want you to make me room admin in the Hindi room. It's not a big deal. I emailed the TeenChat team several times, but they never responded. So now I am posting this thread to you in the hope that you'll understand the situation.

Thanks.
You can’t just demand staff roles. Get down to earth. Apply like everyone else

And we don’t use room staff for permanent rooms

Morningstar try to be real, U r literally no one to say him to get lost ..At least give him the respect he deserves

Morningstar try to be real, U r literally no one to say him to get lost ..At least give him the respect he deserves
I'm not telling someone to "get lost", but I believe you're unfamiliar with the forums' feature. I think you were talking about "NIKAL YAHA SE," which is an Indian thing. Lol why would I say this to someone who doesn't understand Hindi? NIKAL YAHA SE was not associated with my message; it was associated with my signature.It is a feature called "signature."

don't ask us everyday about it
After applying, I deleted my account and never asked anyone after that! we are not as dumb as you think we are

Before applying for Mod, i counted the number of staff members on the forums. And guess what, you still haven't decided on a moderator?
i deleted my account, so i can't be a moderator now okay, but what about others? many people applied for the Mod application and you haven't selected anyone yet.

In Forums, it shows 19 staff. you are just playing with people's feelings and never going to make a new Mod

“Deleted”

You were banned.

And the forum list isn’t updated. Old and new mods have left and joined. Number isn’t supposed to increase, only be kept at the same. Replacing a retired or fired a mod.

“Deleted”

You were banned.

And the forum list isn’t updated. Old and new mods have left and joined. Number isn’t supposed to increase, only be kept at the same. Replacing a retired or fired a mod.

If i'm banned, then where is my account now disappeared? Come on, it's common sense i banned myself so that i couldn't come here again. Don't think you banned me. i made you do that, and then you banned me.

Inactive accounts auto delete. Keep telling yourself it was your choice, you begged for mod while edging closer to a ban

I don't care what others think. me and my friend know the reality which you call "auto delete" it wasn't auto-deletion. In fact, i had mentioned in my bio that the account would be deleted soon.

It's okay if you don't know, but don't make up stories by yourself. if you're an administrator, at the very least, don't lie to people 🙏

I never lie. Point was you said you got banned on purpose, which is bullshit. Obviously you knew you’d get banned and set your account to delete. You had loads of chances to behave but instead of you decided to be a fucking idiot. And I see no change now either

Status
Not open for further replies.