Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Watcher
Staff member
Teen Chat Admin
Mod applications are currently OPEN

TEEN CHAT MODERATOR APPLICATION

Are you interested in being a moderator for this site? If you are interested and meet the requirements below, please review and follow ALL instructions below.

**READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED**
*This is a volunteered position*

Note: You must register a forum account here to private message your application to me

Any VIP members applying must agree to use a non VIP alt account to be modded on. If you do not agree to this stipulation, then please do not apply

One more stipulation: You MUST agree to join the staff d.i.s.c.o.r.d server. If you cannot then please do not apply! This is to make communication amongst the team easier.

REQUIREMENTS
  • You MUST BE at least 15 years of age by the time of applying and obviously not above 19. (14-year-olds can apply, but their chances are lower)
  • Your chat account MUST BE at least 2 months old. (Any previously deleted accounts must be able to be verified; we go by the one you are applying with which MUST be 2 months old)
  • You must be active and be able to mod at least 2 hours every day.
  • You must be considered "Thick-skinned" meaning that you are able to take on potential abuse from users.
  • You must obey the Guidelines, keep a professional matter, help out users, and manage the reports.
  • Must have DĂ­scord and be able to use it for all the staff-related stuff.
If you meet the requirements and agree to the rest, you must private message the Teen Chat Admin @Arkham here on the forums by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.

**Any applications sent elsewhere will be rejected - Do not send this to my PMS in chat**
  • Username in chat:
  • Age/Date of birth:
  • What days and hours can you mod?:
  • Why do you want to mod?:
  • Do you have any previous modding experience?:
  • Do you use any other chats/sites? If so what are the usernames there?:
  • Is there any current mod who could recommend you?: (optional)

Any applications which do not meet these requirements will be rejected!
Once you have applied the mods and I will look over your application and discuss and decide on the best ones. We will let you know if you are selected. There is no guarantee that you will be selected as a mod.

DO NOT repeatedly PM me applications or ask if you were selected or not. This process takes time and we will come to you if you get selected. If you did not receive a PM from me after mod apps are closed then that means you did not make the cut. However, you can still be mod in future mod positions openings, it took me 3 mod apps to get me hired and the more you try, the better the odds are : )

Best of luck to all applicants!

SUBMIT ANSWERS, JUST Click Here AND STARTING A CONVERSATION WITH ME

Status
Not open for further replies.