Tc bots 💀

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
NYGuy Is a pedophile. Not a bot. Rp girl looks like someone who just wants rp. Most likely not a bot. Chase person just asking for socials. I doubt this one is a bot. Now the final one is quite possibly a bot but I'm not sure. Don't assume all of them are bots. Most are desperate teens // pedophiles

Some people just spam the same messages over and over again in hopes that someone will message them. I'm sure there are some bots but not everyone who repeats the same thing in the main chat is one.

Are any current mods of TC even on there anymore coz i see the wildest texts on mains and people even replying on mains all inappropriate but still don't get kicked. But people seem to have gotten banned for commenting about the site and stuff..
We're extremely short staffed but mod aps are currently open and arkham will be hiring some soon so hopefully moderation can get better 😭 with schools starting A few of us are becoming busy so can't mod as much as we used to but still manage to get an hour or so in each day

We're extremely short staffed but mod aps are currently open and arkham will be hiring some soon so hopefully moderation can get better 😭 with schools starting A few of us are becoming busy so can't mod as much as we used to but still manage to get an hour or so in each day
I applied just waiting for a reply lol

Last edited: