Suggestions for the site (more to come later)

Xenthe

Some just in general site suggestions:

- Some sort of level system, I know X-Stores is about to release a leveling system for cc4.0.

- A big request, change the main room to be the “Teen Chat (Registered Users)” room, and make the “Teen Chat” room simply a secondary chat for guests as well. This would allow the users who want to talk, talk, without all of the guests spamming. It’d also help in the response times as the chat wouldn’t be as slowed due to the guest spam.

- Themes, I have a collection of cc4.0 themes that were made, and it’d be nice to have a larger selection of them.

- A better userlist, maybe a separation between the users, vips, mods, and otherwise, just to denote when the next user section starts (obviously you can tell by the rank icon but I have a suggestion for that as well).

- Swap the rank icons for the user’s location flag. This would require the custom userlist above, OR, require it to be added in front of or after the rank icon if the userlist isn’t changed.

That’s all the suggestions I have for now, if these are thought to be of any use, I’d be willing to rewrite the code required for this and provide it.

I don't like the remove guests part most of the users start of as guests #Guestlivesmatter

- Some sort of level system, I know X-Stores is about to release a leveling system for cc4.0.

- A big request, change the main room to be the “Teen Chat (Registered Users)” room, and make the “Teen Chat” room simply a secondary chat for guests as well. This would allow the users who want to talk, talk, without all of the guests spamming. It’d also help in the response times as the chat wouldn’t be as slowed due to the guest spam.

- Themes, I have a collection of cc4.0 themes that were made, and it’d be nice to have a larger selection of them.

- A better userlist, maybe a separation between the users, vips, mods, and otherwise, just to denote when the next user section starts (obviously you can tell by the rank icon but I have a suggestion for that as well).

- Swap the rank icons for the user’s location flag. This would require the custom userlist above, OR, require it to be added in front of or after the rank icon if the userlist isn’t changed.

That’s all the suggestions I have for now, if these are thought to be of any use, I’d be willing to rewrite the code required for this and provide it.
Separating a specific group of people is never a good idea....

New people come in as guests to explore the site. When all they see is toxic spamming in a side room full of all sorts of idiots, they won't be impressed....

All those addons you see on these knockoff small sites makes them look very cheap and cringey. Simple is better.

I agree with the user list tho I do think there should be gaps to show the different ranks, it's just nicer on the eyes rather then all listed as one

Okay? I'm sure you meant something of profound interest to the academic world, but I apologize, for I'm not intelligent enough to grasp the deeper implications of your comment......
Why do you talk like someone who's desperately trying to cram as many syllables as he can into every sentence he writes? It's pretty clear you're extremely insecure about your intelligence, as evidenced by your frequent pompous tone, thesaurus abuse, and the fact you're constantly injecting your "intellectual" discussion matters into otherwise casual conversations. Even your name and your banner (mobius strip) shows how obsessed you are with presenting yourself with the image of being some "deep" intellectual who is smarter than everyone. But it doesn't work, it just makes you look like a cringey, insecure douchebag.

Why do you talk like someone who's desperately trying to cram as many syllables as he can into every sentence he writes? It's pretty clear you're extremely insecure about your intelligence, as evidenced by your frequent pompous tone, thesaurus abuse, and the fact you're constantly injecting your "intellectual" discussion matters into otherwise casual conversations. Even your name and your banner (mobius strip) shows how obsessed you are with presenting yourself with the image of being some "deep" intellectual who is smarter than everyone. But it doesn't work, it just makes you look like a cringey, insecure douchebag.
Lol you seriously can't take a joke? I find that pretty cringey and insecure....