spam ban

Gemma

My account just got spam banned. Think it was bc i said a something in pms which i didnt realise was an issue? Probably bc Ive always been VIp up until now. Im mostly a good user and havent been in trouble for the 8 months Ive been here.
Can it be fixed and I promise not to say it again?
username is Gemma

Yeah, you posted a link you should have known was not allowed. It clearly states this in the rules for this chat "Sending links is not allowed. With the exception of VIP users who are allowed to send Y.o.u.T.u.b.e links."

Yeah, you posted a link you should have known was not allowed. It clearly states this in the rules for this chat "Sending links is not allowed. With the exception of VIP users who are allowed to send Y.o.u.T.u.b.e links."
I'm really sorry I did it without thinking. If you can unban me I promise I won't do anything like that again. My behaviour has always been pretty good and I haven't tried to evade my ban or anything. I just came to forums to say sorry and see if you will give me another chance?

I'm really sorry I did it without thinking. If you can unban me I promise I won't do anything like that again. My behaviour has always been pretty good and I haven't tried to evade my ban or anything. I just came to forums to say sorry and see if you will give me another chance?
Welcome to the ever increasing group of people banned by this crazy spam filter!