Should 13 yo date 18 yo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18602
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18602

Recently I came across a girl advertising her availability for online relationship with older men.
This got me thinking, whyyy
The first thought which came to my mind was RED ALERT-- PAEDOPHILE-- GROOMING
13 yo is a child while 18 yo is a young adult.
Older person may tell you that you are mature for your age but really people thier own age see them as a creep and won’t go near them. They want someone that they can take advantage of and manipulate.
I understand being lonely feels sad and there is a craving for attention and gratification. There is a want of being able to fit in and make friends.
Make friends, put yourself out there but see that you are mingling with people your age. What you are feeling is exactly what your age group people would be going through. Share your insecurities and talk about it.. maybe just maybe you might find that friend you were searching for..

Responsible response to issues like this is essential. Young people's safety should always come first. It is advisable to encourage young ppl to make friends and relationships with others in their own age group because this will ensure that they are connecting with peers who have comparable life experiences and developmental stages. It's crucial to encourage discussions about emotions of loneliness and insecurity among their age group, as well as to raise awareness about online safety, the risks of interacting with older ppl, and online safety in general. It can be satisfying and good for one's personal development to develop healthy relationships and friendships.