Serious Complaint but Kevin has not contacted chat ave yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasC21

I'm seriously pissed off and I feel like im gonna beat someone's ass because this stupid son of a bitch (Kevin) set my ass up to piss me off even more somewhere and now I'm completely hell mad at him so fucking bad that I posted the issue on chat ave's forums.

Kevin, You should be fucking fired like HR and Soup because all three of you are fucking dumbasses and you do your jobs like shit.

Plus I did participate in a devious lick challenge and I never got caught.

Plus I still need to come back to this site so I can see my GF Nala again but you and mods sit there like a bunch of fucking crackheads looking out for my ass to come back. I am scheduled to come back here soon and i do have a partner checking to see if your asses are gone first before I fucking come in.

Kevin, Your moderation actions are not gonna stop my ass from coming back. You might wanna think harder on what you should do next with my ass.

Plus i do plan on taking over one of your mods so I can nonstop kick your ass.

I'm seriously pissed off and I feel like im gonna beat someone's ass because this stupid son of a bitch (Kevin) set my ass up to piss me off even more somewhere and now I'm completely hell mad at him so fucking bad that I posted the issue on chat ave's forums.

Kevin, You should be fucking fired like HR and Soup because all three of you are fucking dumbasses and you do your jobs like shit.

Plus I did participate in a devious lick challenge and I never got caught.

Plus I still need to come back to this site so I can see my GF Nala again but you and mods sit there like a bunch of fucking crackheads looking out for my ass to come back. I am scheduled to come back here soon and i do have a partner checking to see if your asses are gone first before I fucking come in.

Kevin, Your moderation actions are not gonna stop my ass from coming back. You might wanna think harder on what you should do next with my ass.

Plus i do plan on taking over one of your mods so I can nonstop kick your ass.
Thank you, but don't come back. Read the name of the site, "teen chat" you're 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.