Rhea's 1 Year 🥰

Hey guys,

I know many may not know me or if you do you won't know much about me, I'm Rhea & the reason I'm making this post is because it's coming up to a year of me modding now, I have been onsite since 2019 however this feels special to me. I call it my mod Anniversary. I applied thinking nothing would come of it but to my surprise I was hired on the 25th March 2023. - thank you arkham.
I'm not writing this to gloat, but instead to reflect on the year I've had. It's safe to say this year has been full of ups and downs, Hard times and easy, and one thing I can say is I've made some amazing friends. From one admin to the other I'm greatful to both @Arkham and Annie (previous admin) for keeping me on and giving me this opportunity. Who knows maybe I'll be able to thank another admin in the future. My mod friends, although you stopped modding org you're still my fav Ave mod Sal @ɪᴅᴋ- (Idk ur tag 😭🙏🏼) who knew from modding together could make such an amazing friendship, from our 5 hour calls to our silly moments i love you. @0cas my modding wife, I am so greatful to you and I think it's safe to say you show all of us what kindness and wholehearted-Ness is. @Advocate I know we've had our differences in the past but I'm glad to consider you a friend and an amazing mod. You're stubborn but I respect a fellow keyboard warrior. 🫡

@TheRestOfMyModdies (I forgot ur tags I'm sorry 😭🙏🏼) @Dreamy, @Arwen, @Dubs, @sakunaa, Nitsa/ @fine, Donkey mod, @Midnight, Krish and our newest and youngest genraterlad, I love you all and I'm greatful that our team works so hard and well together.

Even my Friends who aren't mods, whether you were previously or not! I appreciate and love you!

HarshiBear, to start off with I hated you (idk why) but then we became friends and I couldn't imagine my days without you now, from our wild adventures to our stalkers and E pet (may our penguin rip). I had to give you your own little part.

To the Ex mod who trained me, I love you and I'm greatful to you. I know you'll most likely not see this unless my friends send this to you 🙄. But I'm so glad you entered my life when you did <3.

And to my haters, well keep hating 🤷‍♀️

This isn't a goodbye and maybe I'll make a 2 year post if it ever comes to it, but for now this is Rhea's 1 year. 🥰
Hey, Rhea. Congrats!!
3f2cbc66ad4f0604e7d2bfc5d75458a1.jpg
You are an amazing friend as well and I love you too. 😊
Yeah, and it's okay that you forgot my tag, lol

[ I'm sorry for the late response to this ]