Rhea, Cas and tarryn<3

ɪᴅᴋ-

✨ ℬ𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✨
٭ This isn't a complain this is actually something good ( for once on this Godamn forum smh ) ٭

♡ These three amazing mods are just spectacular, they're hard working moderators and very professional ( imo ), mistakes happen but who are we to start bashing mods because of a kick on a online site that won't last forever hm?, everyone makes mistakes ✨

♡ they're one of the best mods ( imo ) and call me biased or anything, but whenever im on and they're as well, i see them taking their job seriously. Aka balancing between talking in main/pms and actually kicking and handling reports ✨

♡ some may say im " ass licking " but tbh i have nothing on this site besides my VIPs and that's it, so if you were thinking about that, take that thought into consideration ✨

٭ Last but not least, i love these three, we're good friends and close with eachother and more importantly they're amazing mods that everyone should love them ( including other mods ofc ) ٭

@tka2008 @0X0XRhea @0cas

Last edited:
Awww Sal (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ thank you so much! I appreciate the amazing message bery bery much, you are just as amazing & wonderful never forget that.

٭ This isn't a complain this is actually something good ( for once on this Godamn forum smh ) ٭

♡ These three amazing mods are just spectacular, they're hard working moderators and very professional ( imo ), mistakes happen but who are we to start bashing mods because of a kick on a online site that won't last forever hm?, everyone makes mistakes ✨

♡ they're one of the best mods ( imo ) and call me biased or anything, but whenever im on and they're as well, i see them taking their job seriously. Aka balancing between talking in main/pms and actually kicking and handling reports ✨

♡ some may say im " ass licking " but tbh i have nothing on this site besides my VIPs and that's it, so if you were thinking about that, take that thought into consideration ✨

٭ Last but not least, i love these three, we're good friends and close with eachother and more importantly they're amazing mods that everyone should love them ( including other mods ofc ) ٭

@tka2008 @0X0XRhea @0cas
Mywah muwah muwah love you bestie 😚💋 *inserts hello kitty dancing emoji* LMFAO pls okay anyways muwah ily ur the best ave moddy

@tka2008 @0X0XRhea @0cas
thank you so much sal <3