Request Ban

Flavors

Hello, i'm flavors, been going on regularly on the teen chat and made some great friends, lil over 3 weeks ago, i ran into some issues with a user, original account name was sofa, now Anastasia but she changes her name regularly or accounts i'm not sure exactly.

The issue started when she got abusive towards me in private message, and i wouldn't stand for it, at the time she was really mad about something else and lashing it out on me, she decided was a good idea to debate with me in regards to if you can fall in-love with a friend or have feelings developed with a friend. not relevant but that turns of events she didn't like, from outcome she got mad with my answers and started getting overly toxic towards me in private, shortly after she decided was a good idea to spread her toxic behavior in public chat, i first engaged with her trying clear it up, but that was a big mistake, so i ended up putting her on ignore, this worked temporary.

But she would log into different names or guest accounts i'm not 100% sure how it works, but new names, and would continue target me every time she see's me online, trying turn people against me creating hate and accusations such as pedo and *** and far more vulgar stuff, this issue has persist and continues be an issue its disruptive to the chat as well.

I have spoken to Yasmine about the situation and she was aware of her antics and her "groupies" but sofa/Anastasia mostly the cause of the disruptive behavior and inappropriate language, this is harassment towards me and bullying as well as disgusting behavior, i have ignored i have blocked i have done it all, but now i'm sick of it, and just want the issue dealt with and not having to deal with it.

List of names i seen her use recently is
Sofa
Anastasia

this is more of a last result of weeks of this behavior from her, i hope someone can other ban her, or force her to stop the antics and disruptive behavior she does in the chat.

Last edited: