Remove hindi room admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narayan

I just entered the Hindi room with a guest ID, didn't break any rules, yet I got blocked from the room. The room admin told me to "shut up susu" and I responded with "your mom susu" I'm not making any inappropriate comments, and I haven't broken any rules. Just now, I got kicked, and I'm here to report You can check the chat on the site for details

View attachment 3115

Screenshot-2024-0205-172418.jpg

All of this happened in front of the moderator, and when I messaged her, she's not responding. Instead, she's telling everyone in the mains chat that I'm messaging her
Screenshot-2024-0205-191029.jpg

Screenshot-2024-0205-191043.jpg

And finally this..
@Arkham ask any Indian is this kickable or not
Chutiya=idiot
There are others in the room who are using abusive language, but no action is taken against them. Anyone who goes against them is kicked wow she's kicked me and i didn't break any rules
Screenshot-2024-0205-192317.jpg

Or maybe if the word "Chutiya": means idiot, that it was the moderator calling that person an idiot for not following the rules correctly?

Or maybe if the word "Chutiya": means idiot, that it was the moderator calling that person an idiot for not following the rules correctly?
No
Plus we don't kick for the word "Idiot" else we would have most of the room kicked
I just said that the moderators are idiots in Hindi, and then the moderator of the Hindi room kicked me from the site, and gives - abusive language as the reason
She kicked me for saying idiot in hindi
-
they abuse their power and also lie. One day, i messaged them to understand the kicking system, but they kicked me from the site, providing a false reason. At that time, I didn't complain on the forums; I just informed another moderator that I was falsely kicked. When asked about it, the accused moderator started lying, claiming I had abused them, which I hadn't. The other moderator then expressed skepticism, saying they wouldn't trust a guest, so I didn't report it on the forums because it seemed futile. But today, I finally got the chance for everyone to know.
This moderator kicks people without reason; we don't need such egoistic mod

Last edited:
Why don't you show the full conversation? You are purposefully showing the part where you think you have done nothing wrong. You were abusing other users, that's why I had blocked you form the Hindi Room. I did not misuse my powers.
Bro get out of your delulu, no one is scared of you. You are just making fun of yourself by doing this.

Why don't you show the full conversation? You are purposefully showing the part where you think you have done nothing wrong. You were abusing other users, that's why I had blocked you form the Hindi Room. I did not misuse my powers.
Bro get out of your delulu, no one is scared of you. You are just making fun of yourself by doing this.
You claim I was abusing users, but why don't you have any proof? And why are you replying so late? The truth is that what you said to me is exactly what I said to you, and then you blocked me from the room. When I asked Sarah about it, she didn't reply, and you started telling everyone that I was messaging her. After that, I said moderators are idiots, and then Sarah kicked me from the site...
I have shown the entire screenshot; you are just making a baseless claim here..
@Arkham I don't know when you will take action against these crazy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.