Question?

Because you're officially banned, no more chances. Enjoy.

It's accordingly to your behavior/history. You've reached the level to where you're no longer given the chance considering the continuous misbehavior, you still won't learn neither knock it off so you've led it to this.

I have an explanation,

I was provoked without reasoning and so I had to get my get back

i understand that I shouldn’t have let my anger take advantage of my behaviour, but at the moment I didn’t consider the consequences

and why is their a limit, what if ur kicks weren’t for the proper reason, wouldn’t that be a bit arbitrary

The same as the one on here

I will admit that I am not innocent

but on one occasion, I was just singing a song to a user who was showing inappropriate content

I was trying to bring attention to her

The song that I was singing was a rich baby daddy

(PS she still not ban, Actually, I’ve been stalking her yes)

Attachments

• IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 8
Very interesting to read posts like this and the mods replies.
Makes me even more angry that I got banned for twice calling out p3d0s and I am banned in the same way as people who blatantly break the rules!

Very interesting to read posts like this and the mods replies.
Makes me even more angry that I got banned for twice calling out p3d0s and I am banned in the same way as people who blatantly break the rules!
Dude stop, I understand ur not happy but going around here and making these snarky comments won’t change anything, the best thing u can do at the moment is move on and hope life gets better.

Dude stop, I understand ur not happy but going around here and making these snarky comments won’t change anything, the best thing u can do at the moment is move on and hope life gets better.
I am not a 'Dude' and so far as I am aware living in a democracy still allows free speech!

I'm going to make this simple.

You got spam banned 4 times, all of which for bypassing censors for being inappropriate.

That kick which is "lyrics" is inappropriate. I nor any of the mods care if your singing or not, otherwise people could literally say anything as just about every sentence is a song lyric at this point.

You won't be unbanned unless the mod who did the final kick before you got banned retracts it (which I think is extremely unfair but not my say)