power has fallen into the wrong hands (hindi room issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Richard

In the Hindi room, someone mistakenly made a user an admin, and they are misusing their authority. I have some screenshots where you can clearly see that the room admin was fighting with their adversary, using the same words. However, the room admin was at fault because they insulted the guest first, and then both argued. 'Ace-' should also be kicked, but no one was online to report after the fight. Decide for yourself by reading the screenshots; the admin said they would come with the guest I'd and troll, and that's exactly what happened. The conversation took such a vulgar turn that I can't express it here; perhaps you should read it yourselves.

It seems that the room admin has been given special powers solely to combat their adversary, as there are others in the room breaking rules, but the admin only kicks those they perceive as enemies out of fear

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0204_181735.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0204_181735.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20240204_185701.jpg
    IMG_20240204_185701.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240204_185729.jpg
    IMG_20240204_185729.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20240204_185813.jpg
    IMG_20240204_185813.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240204_185849.jpg
    IMG_20240204_185849.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 28
"godz" and "ace-" are the same user, and 'ace-' is the admin of the Hindi room. However, their second VIP account was initially registered as a girl, requesting VIP from everyone, and after receiving VIP, they changed their gender to male
and it's logical to assume that if he bought it himself or if his friends gifted it, they would have done so on his 'ace-' account rather than creating a new one. He was 19 a year ago, but when asked today, he still claims to be 19. Why is he receiving special treatment? It seems very suspicious.

Reactions: wtf
"godz" and "ace-" are the same user, and 'ace-' is the admin of the Hindi room. However, their second VIP account was initially registered as a girl, requesting VIP from everyone, and after receiving VIP, they changed their gender to male
and it's logical to assume that if he bought it himself or if his friends gifted it, they would have done so on his 'ace-' account rather than creating a new one. He was 19 a year ago, but when asked today, he still claims to be 19. Why is he receiving special treatment? It seems very suspicious.
We have been shown no proof of this despite asking to see proof, as far as we are aware this is just rumours. The accounts are not linked so we cannot take action based on hearsay. For the rest of it @Arkham Would have to take a look.

In the Hindi room, someone mistakenly made a user an admin, and they are misusing their authority. I have some screenshots where you can clearly see that the room admin was fighting with their adversary, using the same words. However, the room admin was at fault because they insulted the guest first, and then both argued. 'Ace-' should also be kicked, but no one was online to report after the fight. Decide for yourself by reading the screenshots; the admin said they would come with the guest I'd and troll, and that's exactly what happened. The conversation took such a vulgar turn that I can't express it here; perhaps you should read it yourselves.

It seems that the room admin has been given special powers solely to combat their adversary, as there are others in the room breaking rules, but the admin only kicks those they perceive as enemies out of fear
well, all the guest accounts over there is of you. Not me.
IDK why u're after me so bad
@Arkham he's no one but susu. I am not gonna start this bs again all he wants is attention and drama.

and it's logical to assume that if he bought it himself or if his friends gifted it, they would have done so on his 'ace-' account rather than creating a new one. H

crazy lol
i turned 19 on july last year wtf u guyz want me to turn 22 by now? 💀
illiterates.

You all cause way way too much drama, seriously! I have compared the two accounts that are said to be the same user and the IP's don't even match so how would they be the same person? As for room admins, you all have 2 now and yet are still pissing and moaning about something?

You all cause way way too much drama, seriously! I have compared the two accounts that are said to be the same user and the IP's don't even match so how would they be the same person? As for room admins, you all have 2 now and yet are still pissing and moaning about something?
I never told you to check his linked profile; maybe you didn't read my post properly. I only asked you to see the screenshot.

well, all the guest accounts over there is of you. Not me.
IDK why u're after me so bad
@Arkham he's no one but susu. I am not gonna start this bs again all he wants is attention and drama.
And you are compelled by circumstances from Bihar to be here among teens, and you are uneducated, always fighting with teen's despite your age.
You even changed your own gender for vip, which everyone knows (godhi bn kar vip leta ha majdoor) 💀

ATP the Hindi room should be closed and deleted. Once per day there seems to be an issue and because users complain and never provide proof of their claims. So go to forums and make essays

And you are compelled by circumstances from Bihar to be here among teens, and you are uneducated, always fighting with teen's despite your age.
You even changed your own gender for vip, which everyone knows (godhi bn kar vip leta ha majdoor) 💀
dude- calling me a slxve won't prove u're right.
talk when u're done with ur racial slangs okay? and we already know how disgusting u are when u kicked every hindi room user and tried putting all blames over me.
Quit ur dirty games and get a life.
Not gonna respond u from now on

dude- calling me a slxve won't prove u're right.
talk when u're done with ur racial slangs okay? and we already know how disgusting u are when u kicked every hindi room user and tried putting all blames over me.
Quit ur dirty games and get a life.
Not gonna respond u from now on
I never called you a slave, never used that word. So why spread fake info? Proven---> you're uneducated. Don't tell me what to do; go find a job, make some cash fucking retarded.. Despite your age, you're hanging with teens here. Maybe bail from the site; it's the move for the Hindi room. You don't have to reply, but you'll read it, and attacks will hit. Take your meds on time, chill a bit ✌️

"Not gonna respond u from now on"
This person isn't fit to be a staff member, and there was no need for them to reply here if they weren't interested.
I was just showing screenshots of what they did

Last edited:
I never called you a slave, never used that word. So why spread fake info? Proven---> you're uneducated. Don't tell me what to do; go find a job, make some cash fucking retarded.. Despite your age, you're hanging with teens here. Maybe bail from the site; it's the move for the Hindi room. You don't have to reply, but you'll read it, and attacks will hit. Take your meds on time, chill a bit ✌️
ahem
majdoor means slxve.
stop begging for drama now

ahem

majdoor means slxve.
stop begging for drama now
Well, it seems like the Indian government is running a bit of a slave practice, considering they've put Biharis at the top of the labor list, you fucking retarded if you had a bit more education, you could've googled it yourself--- there's an article waiting for you.
Wishing you an early happy mazdoor day xd
Screenshot-2024-0205-220208.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0205-220645.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.