Posted before

I'm banned for evading even tho I didn't evade the mod that banned got the wrong idea when I said I'm not trying to get banned agian my account had just deleted itself I think the name is PansexualAidenThey

I'm banned for evading even tho I didn't evade the mod that banned got the wrong idea when I said I'm not trying to get banned agian my account had just deleted itself I think the name is PansexualAidenThey
If you were banned you were not banned for no reason it had to be a reason of why you were banned. Mods cannot ban only the Admins and Administrator can ban people... If you would like to speak to an Admin who banned you or you can speak to any of the Admins and they can help you out with this... To contact the Admins

1. Click the mail button on forums next to your profile picture

2. Type one of the Admins usernames in the place where it says "start a new convarsation"

3. Put in the subject and type your message.

I hope I helped you with this and have a great night/day!

Also you will 100% be banned for being a catfish.. Maybe if you show the Admins you won't be a catfish and follow directions and follow the rules you may get 1 chance to get unbanned. Envading is also 100% wrong to do. You know? Because that's not going to help you get unbanned. Btw, Admins can see your IP Address and can see your past-current accounts so they saw your envading so they banned your account.

I'm on the Admins side because cat fishing, photoshop, and envading a current ban from teen chat rooms, is not acceptable... Not to be an Asshole but im not on your side 0% for that ban im 100% on all the staff members side.

**You probably also had a bad mute and kick history on your accounts too too get banned.

thanks. Rambo--

I would kindly respectfully like to ask @KVN to close this thread