Poll on Ho/H.o.e

Should Ho/H.o.e be ignored as a slur and thusly unpunished?

• Yes

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • No

Votes: 35 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bon-tool-garden-hoes-84-472-64_600.jpg

if this was .net then it is understandable why this poll is existing. this is .org and i’m pretty sure people are maturer than .net by knowing how and when to use this word + not all ppl use this word as an insult, mostly used within friends as a joke or wtv. if you guys take anything seriously on a chatsite, then you should probably jus leave the site. it isn’t for you lmao 🤷🏻‍♀️ no need to ruin for everyone jus bc you guys get butthurt bout some lame word said by a random internet person. like ducky said, if planning to remove this word- might as well remove all kinds of slurs/curse words and turn this into .net 2.0.

if this was .net then it is understandable why this poll is existing. this is .org and i’m pretty sure people are maturer than .net by knowing how and when to use this word + not all ppl use this word as an insult, mostly used within friends as a joke or wtv. if you guys take anything seriously on a chatsite, then you should probably jus leave the site. it isn’t for you lmao 🤷🏻‍♀️ no need to ruin for everyone jus bc you guys get butthurt bout some lame word said by a random internet person. like ducky said, if planning to remove this word- might as well remove all kinds of slurs/curse words and turn this into .net 2.0.
Yeah, totally understandable. I never actually took much of anything seriously. Also, almost everyone I have seen using it, they meant it as a joke, so maybe the word can stay, but used wisely.

I make my actual vote of the word can stay-

The H word is a gardening tool, but it's also used as a slur word to be used against other people. So apparently, in my opinion on this, it shouldn't be used but people does use Ho as for the same reason. I nearly seen anyone talk about a gardening tool, so no. Leave the word as punishable. :3

Last edited: