Plss accept my apology and unban me a second and last time

@Arkham and every staff member I really didn't wanted to cuz any trouble but still i apologise for any trouble i have caused
I understand that u don't want any trouble to ur site but plss kindly understand my feelings also I don't want to loose any of my friends just bc of a ban 😔 so plss unban me a second and a last time i won't cuz any trouble next time even by mistake so plss accept my request i am kinda feeling lonely and depressed without my friends

Dam I feal bad what did u get banned for?
Spam a second time and it's kinda my fault for trying a text art second time but ig i am dumb for repeating a mistake a second time and I am apologising for it and promise i won't trigger spam next time even by mistake

@Arkham and every staff member I really didn't wanted to cuz any trouble but still i apologise for any trouble i have caused
I understand that u don't want any trouble to ur site but plss kindly understand my feelings also I don't want to loose any of my friends just bc of a ban 😔 so plss unban me a second and a last time i won't cuz any trouble next time even by mistake so plss accept my request i am kinda feeling lonely and depressed without my friends
If you’re feeling depressed go to a therapist, and/or irl friends-

I got banned fron teen chat but i have no idea as to why. I made 1 new friend who invited me to whereby. He made out he wasnt gonna do sexual stuff but made me do it anyway and all of a sudden i get banned the second after he hung up the call. Cause i went to reply to a message and somehow i got bannedbut i never broke any of the rules on teen chat. I folowed all regulations. there has been a mistake.

But if u did accidentally break a rule. I do apologise and i'd appreciate being unbanned and whatever it was i did wrong i promise to not do it again.

If you’re feeling depressed go to a therapist, and/or irl friends-
I have tried a Therapist earlier it's of no use he suggested to find a way to chill myself and to relax my mind and ya pls don't talk about my friends in irl i have been bullied by my best friend so i don't have any friends rn irl