Please Hire More Active Mods...

There has been three new mods placed, so I am not sure what the issue really is. Yes I know there's issues in the chat, but that is a lot of bots and users who have the ability to bypass so no matter how many moderators you have that issue is still going to be there. Users should also realize they have the ability to ignore any user that might be getting on her nerves which means they would never have to see their postings again

There has been three new mods placed, so I am not sure what the issue really is. Yes I know there's issues in the chat, but that is a lot of bots and users who have the ability to bypass so no matter how many moderators you have that issue is still going to be there. Users should also realize they have the ability to ignore any user that might be getting on her nerves which means they would never have to see their postings again
Okay.

This system is very flawed. It is so easy for rule-breakers to bypass. This nearly makes moderation pointless, especially when quite a few of the staff members aren’t active a lot of the time. Kicking and banning is often pretty much useless, unless you kick/ban on sight. But then, if barely any staff members are active, how are you supposed to go about kicking/banning bypassers right away? The rules are almost pointless then. It’s sad.