Pedophile on the loose.

buggi

(I have already sent this in site contacting but I added more information)

Hi, I'd like to inform you of a user by the name of Krumpir. He is a fraud and has taunted/slightly threatened me Sunday, 6/24/23.

I have met him over a year ago when I was 15 and have tried get away from him the best way possible. He has now came to this site and I’ve tried to gain enough evidence on him to get some kind of ban on him. Both here and Chat Avenue.

He has threatened me before in a different chatroom/site and continues to harass me from time to time. He is most likely 37 as of now and preys on younger children (12+), he uses different accounts and VPN. I am not sure if he has multiple accounts on this site or if he’s using a VPN here. With offsite messaging, he’s told me that he has at least over 200+ videos/pictures of girls now that are possibly underage and has even sent me some pictures of two girls on dc. I am still gaining evidence on him but I am not sure If I’m allowed to make a bait account to prove it is him on the dc account. I am also not sure if you would be able to help me get rid of this person and stop this mess but I would appreciate a response.

UPDATE: He probably is lying about is age and is older than 35. I am not sure. I’m talking to a girl he’s friends with and she told me he’s 32 while I was told he was 36 last year.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4268.jpeg
    IMG_4268.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4440.png
    IMG_4440.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4438.png