Older Brother Tortures me

It's not okay for anyone to hurt you, especially a family member.

Please do not stay silent or suffer alone. You have the right to seek help and protection from the authorities. If you are under 18 years old, you can contact child services or the police and report the abuse. They will take care of you and make sure you are not harmed again.

If you are afraid or unsure what to do, you can also talk to someone you trust, like a teacher or a friend. They can support you and help you find the best solution for your case. You are not alone and there are people who care about you and want to help you.

Please take care of yourself and do not hesitate to reach out to anyone if you need anything.

I hope you can get out of this mess soon!

It's not okay for anyone to hurt you, especially a family member.

Please do not stay silent or suffer alone. You have the right to seek help and protection from the authorities. If you are under 18 years old, you can contact child services or the police and report the abuse. They will take care of you and make sure you are not harmed again.

If you are afraid or unsure what to do, you can also talk to someone you trust, like a teacher or a friend. They can support you and help you find the best solution for your case. You are not alone and there are people who care about you and want to help you.

Please take care of yourself and do not hesitate to reach out to anyone if you need anything.

I hope you can get out of this mess soon!
He is 20 years old and I’m 15 years old

He is 20 years old and I’m 15 years old
You told me that someone older than you is hurting you and that you have no support at home.

Please do not wait any longer. You need to get help from someone who can protect you and stop the abuse.

You have internet access, so you can use your electronic device to call someone.

Please reach out to someone as soon as possible!

Unfortunately my parents don’t care.
I know how hard it can be to feel like your parents don't understand you or have any support. I've been there myself.

I think some parents are more concerned about money, status, or their own expectations than a child's happiness or well-being.

Maybe even resort to physical or emotional abuse as control.

You can call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453).

Visit their website at https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/.

This may or may not help, but we can't do much here.

I know how hard it can be to feel like your parents don't understand you or have any support. I've been there myself.

I think some parents are more concerned about money, status, or their own expectations than a child's happiness or well-being.

You can call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453).

is may or may not help, but we can't do much here.

This may or may not help, but we can't do much here.
Want a girl who will be my friend

What happened
This thread is dedicated to providing support for people who are suffering from child abuse at home. Your message seems to be looking for friends or a partner, which is not appropriate for this topic.

You can use the chat function or create a new thread if you want to socialize with other users. I apologize if you are confused or lost, but this is not the right place for your message.

I will recommend you to talk to someone who is close to you in your family and who can talk to your parents because if you call someone from outside it will cause more problems. We are always here to help you

Last edited: