Okay, so this was obviously a joke. I'm a 17 year old boy who got banned cuz of a sarcastic joke... It did not need to be sent to the police.

You really think we joke around about CP content, pedo like behavior/actions?... This was definitely the stupidest move ever.

@Arkham

You really think we joke around about CP content, pedo like behavior/actions?... This was definitely the stupidest move ever.

@Arkham
Yeah, if you do, why are you banning folks like me, not actual pedos who are looking for potential victims? And if you think joking about pedos is bad you should see what else people talk about there.

And stupidest move ever, I would say no, since I thought people were able to use the thing called their brain to see that 2 year old girls are not able to use a damn chatting app to look for pleasure damnit! You are about as sensitive as a dog's nose and as smart as a clam.

And yeah, had to go to the police station to point out it was a joke, that I was 17, and the policeman agreed with me that a 47 year old looking for 2 year old girls on a chatroom was absurd...

Last edited:
Since you said you was 47 you need to share with @Arkham in DMS proof you're 17 with any sensitive information blurred expect your date of birth.

I love how you're focusing on 2 year olds being on this website being stupid instead of the reality that some 7-8 year olds have been and some probably still are.

Final point is that you're bashing staff for not taking action against pedos yet we took action against you which every well could have been genuine. Yea might not actually be looking for 2 year olds (god forbid people have younger siblings they could have given you contact to) or 47 (god forbid we banned middle aged people from the chat) but the fact you said it meant you're banned.

I have received your information but seeing as you have started to blame staff for this issue. An issue I may point out that you brought on yourself I will let you sit and ponder your decision and attitude a while longer. The staff does not need to have users attacking them for things brought on by bad decisions made by users. And if you only knew how much pedophiles and perverts get kicked and banned daily you would eat your own words!!!

I have received your information but seeing as you have started to blame staff for this issue. An issue I may point out that you brought on yourself I will let you sit and ponder your decision and attitude a while longer. The staff does not need to have users attacking them for things brought on by bad decisions made by users. And if you only knew how much pedophiles and perverts get kicked and banned daily you would eat your own words!!!
I understand. I am sorry for lashing out, but I was mostly angered by the fact that the police asked our family to come visit them... It could have been a huge deal if my mother and father found out. At least the good officers had a good laugh about my predicament.