no one can see my chats:

wonnyisback

I was chatting in the chat when I realized no one can see my chats because my friend pointed it out. I'm not sure what happened but if anyone can fix it that would be great. My username: Wonyoungism

I didn't know have a lot of accounts was an issue? The two accounts, eta and the guest account I made btw, wonyoungism isn't my account its my sisters. I made the account eta to first see if I could see my chats and just started using it to chat because I was on ghost mode, then I made the guest account just to see if I could see my chats on both my accounts eta and hurt. I didn't use the guest account for anything else.

I didn't know have a lot of accounts was an issue? The two accounts, eta and the guest account I made btw, wonyoungism isn't my account its my sisters. I made the account eta to first see if I could see my chats and just started using it to chat because I was on ghost mode, then I made the guest account just to see if I could see my chats on both my accounts eta and hurt. I didn't use the guest account for anything else.
Yes we just need to verify this and then we can note it.