My friend got Banned for a dumb reason

My friend loves teen chat, and it makes her very sad that she cant go on anymore. She recognizes her mistakes (If any) and agrees never to do it again. Here is the screen she was shown.

You are banned. You have been banned from this chat. Your IP address has been recorded and can be used by law enforcement to identify you in cases involving illegal activity. Reason given YourGirlCait101 13/02 4:22 Single Female 14 from Australia. DONT DO NU.DES. looking for someone who can look after me as i have a lil secret i will tell u if i trust u. looking for someone not bf and gf yet but maybe in a few days once we get to know eachother.

People post that sort of thing all the time. HECK, ive gotten away with way worse with mods around. Maybe it would constitute a warning, possibly a mute, and a kick would be crossing the line a little bit, but a permanent ban?! I'm shocked! It also doesn't specify when she did wrong. What part was bad.

Please give my friend another chance. She deserves it.

Yours trully,

VeryFrustratedMan

If you can have her do her own page / appeal or if she's here they can contact admin one on one. @Arkham