My Account just got banned for Spam but I didn't?

Electric Eel

My account is "Electric Eel", I was just texting in Flirt Chat and one of my friends asked "what vibes i give off", i said "you kind of give off strawberry cake vibes" and then i suddenly got banned for spam?

You're unbanned
my account just did the same thing. my user is 00MOO-KWEEN00 and i was having a conversation in private chat with someone from turkey about laws in america and i was typing kinda fast but didnt realize i was spamming. it banned me even though ive only been muted for that once before and ive been on here over a year id be really disapointed if i cant use this website anymore

my account just did the same thing. my user is 00MOO-KWEEN00 and i was having a conversation in private chat with someone from turkey about laws in america and i was typing kinda fast but didnt realize i was spamming. it banned me even though ive only been muted for that once before and ive been on here over a year id be really disapointed if i cant use this website anymore
You caught a word in the spam filter which should never even be a conversation on this site. I guess we will see what Arkham decides. @Arkham