My acc got spam banned for No reson 😭😭😭

Horsegirl151

Hiya my acc was spam bannad for No reson or may it was for me saying No to cam whit a pedo. Can my ban plz be susspend? 🥺 /Horsegirl151

What does "btc" mean?
Btc means bitcoin, that is a cryptocurrency. I was looking for someone to invest in me/give me a loan. I am sorry I thought that selling only was for nuds and stuff witch I don’t do and I thought investments did not cont as that. I am sorry

No, let me tell you what you were looking for. You were looking for "Older guys" because "younger guys are so immature" and all you need is "Bitcoin", "not time wasters". I believe the ban will stay on

No, let me tell you what you were looking for. You were looking for "Older guys" because "younger guys are so immature" and all you need is "Bitcoin", "not time wasters". I believe the ban will stay on
I am sorry I don’t whant 100+ horny small boys that only talk to me bc they whant to fuck me. Also how do you know what I am looking for? I think this site needs to focus more on keeping away pedos rather then ban ppl that actually whant to use the site to meet new and interesting ppl.

I am sorry I don’t whant 100+ horny small boys that only talk to me bc they whant to fuck me. Also how do you know what I am looking for? I think this site needs to focus more on keeping away pedos rather then ban ppl that actually whant to use the site to meet new and interesting ppl.
Nice write up 'horsegirl'

This post contradicts everything you’re saying l0l, you don’t wanna talk to guys your own age but you’ll go for older mature ones? You claim to be 15 and you’re going after the same people you claim to be the pedos that YOU want kept away. Lma0 You need to talk to people your own age, follow through on what you say, and report these pedos instead of asking for them..

You’re also bypassing your ban as guest account Horsegirl152 rn, so, what makes you think Arkham will actually unban you even if he considered it at first?

This post contradicts everything you’re saying l0l, you don’t wanna talk to guys your own age but you’ll go for older mature ones? You claim to be 15 and you’re going after the same people you claim to be the pedos that YOU want kept away. Lma0 You need to talk to people your own age, follow through on what you say, and report these pedos instead of asking for them..

You’re also bypassing your ban as guest account Horsegirl152 rn, so, what makes you think Arkham will actually unban you even if he considered it at first?
First of i whant to talk whit mature guys that are 1 or 2 years older then me. There is no point in reporting guest acc they can just make new ones. Arkham wont unban me that is very clear and also why whoude i make Horsegirl152 i am done whit this site even if i whant to, i cant i am ip baned