Muted for no reason by Mod Apsara

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghs_starboy

I got muted by the mod Apsara for without any reason she always kicks and mutes people for no reason. I request you to look after this.

Bro I just muted you for 5 mins bcz you said 'gm'. Arkham does not know what 'gm' means in hindi, does he?

Banned? Bro I just muted you for 5 mins. Arkham does not know what 'gm' means in hindi, does he?
First of all check it I have wrote muted and secondly 'Gm' means good morning. And it you have doubt Go and check on google fullform of gm it says good morning and all knows well about it. So I request @Arkham to look after it.

Last edited:
Bro, stop it. Ik what u meant by 'gm'. Gm in hindi is 'gand marva', in English it means ass fuck. Why will you say good morning when it's night in india?

Banned? Bro I just muted you for 5 mins. Arkham does not know what 'gm' means in hindi, does he?
First of all check it I have wrote muted and secondly 'Gm' means good morning and all knows well about it. So I request @Arkham to look after
Bro, stop it. Ik what u meant by 'gm'. Gm in hindi is 'gand marva', in English it means ass fuck. Why will you say good morning when it's night in india?
It's was send after 12 in night so scientifically it's morning so that's why I said good morning and you muted me for that and it's isn't any reason according to guide line rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.