Modnotdoingthereproperly

sirius

After reporting multiple time and complaining the mod didn't take action at all the proof and chats are given below
Mod Username:kranken

Attachments

• L7.PNG
    L7.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
  • L5.PNG
    L5.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 25
  • L6.PNG
    L6.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 26
  • L4.PNG
    L4.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 26
  • L3.PNG
    L3.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
  • L2.PNG
    L2.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
  • L1.PNG
    L1.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 27
After reporting multiple time and complaining the mod didn't take action at all the proof and chats are given below
Mod Username:kranken

There's a significant issue regarding translating Hindi to English. When the issue was translated it came back as nonsense, as in something that didn't relate to anything remotely kick-able. There was no way for me to prove it meant what he said it meant with my current resources. So, just to play it safe, a verbal warning was expressed to the person reported. This was later relayed to you, which you ignored. Later on however, a different message was reported of the same person. This time it was something kick-able and they were removed from the room accordingly. If there are any more issues regarding this, feel free to message me.

There's a significant issue regarding translating Hindi to English. When the issue was translated it came back as nonsense, as in something that didn't relate to anything remotely kick-able. There was no way for me to prove it meant what he said it meant with my current resources. So, just to play it safe, a verbal warning was expressed to the person reported. This was later relayed to you, which you ignored. Later on however, a different message was reported of the same person. This time it was something kick-able and they were removed from the room accordingly. If there are any more issues regarding this, feel free to message me.
He is my friend and he doesn't know how to create an account on forums. so he asked someone else to message on his behalf