@Moderators: Help please!!! I have been unfairly banned! =(

19f

Hello, I have been unfairly banned, and I don't even know why i was banned. Someone in the chatroom asked everyone if he could cam in the chatroom, and since I could not find any cam options available, I tagged him in the chat, and told him that no, he could not cam in that chat, but ***** and ******** have cams. We were not even going to cam, and I did not even know that guy at all. I just answered his publicly asked question in the room, and I got banned after that. I have never cammed with anyone in the room, and despite guys asking for my ***** and ********, my always response is that I do not cam, and we can just chat, I do not even answer to my private messages most of the time. My username in chat is 19f. I do not have snapshot of the chat unfortunately as I did not even know that i was going to get banned from the room for no reason. I do not have any company and I spend most of my time alone as I live very far from my friends. So I very much need socialization through this chat, and would appreciate if you can kindly help me to get unbanned.

I believe the Mods who were in the room when I got banned were either Jio and/or Allysa (i can't remember their exact names). Thank you, and hope you can help me soon! :(

Last edited:
I have been unfairly banned too, my name is SugarCookieKaci. My siblings were over and my brother wanted to play with the chatrooms so i walked away for s little and let him have fun with it, when i came back on my account, i was banned, so letting my brother who is 12 was a mistake and probably did something perverted to get me banned =_=, if anyone can get me unbanned, please do so

To SugarCandyKaci: I think you need to make a new thread for your case. I still have not heard back from the moderator's regarding my own situation, and mine was really unfair. I hope they the reviewing moderators would be fair enough to understand that I did not do anything wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Moderators: Hi again, I just wanted to add to my message above that if it was the mentioning of hangouts or skyp in the public chat that got me banned, I was really not aware that we should not mention any social media platform's names, and now that I know I would not do so anymore. However, again I would like to re-iterate here that I just answered a publicly asked question in the room publicly. I thought my answer would help the person who asked the question, and the question was not even directed to me. I just thought I could answer the question, and immediately I got banned. I think the moderator(s) wrongfully thought that the guy wanted to cam with me, and that I was telling him that we can cam on other social media platforms. That is while I do not even use any social media platforms, and I just merely answered to a randomly public question publicly, not knowing the mentioning of social media platforms in the room is forbidden. With all this, I think getting banned for such a long time for such a small misunderstanding is absolutely unfair, and I hope the moderators would be caring enough to see that I am right.

I would appreciate if a moderator can look into this soon and get back to me. If you have any question also please feel free to contact me and ask me, and I would be happy to answer. Thanks. (My username: 19f)

To SugarCandyKaci: I think you need to make a new thread for your case. I still have not heard back from the moderator's regarding my own situation, and mine was really unfair. I hope they the reviewing moderators would be fair enough to understand that I did not do anything wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Moderators: Hi again, I just wanted to add to my message above that if it was the mentioning of hangouts or skyp in the public chat that got me banned, I was really not aware that we should not mention any social media platform's names, and now that I know I would not do so anymore. However, again I would like to re-iterate here that I just answered a publicly asked question in the room publicly. I thought my answer would help the person who asked the question, and the question was not even directed to me. I just thought I could answer the question, and immediately I got banned. I think the moderator(s) wrongfully thought that the guy wanted to cam with me, and that I was telling him that we can cam on other social media platforms. That is while I do not even use any social media platforms, and I just merely answered to a randomly public question publicly, not knowing the mentioning of social media platforms in the room is forbidden. With all this, I think getting banned for such a long time for such a small misunderstanding is absolutely unfair, and I hope the moderators would be caring enough to see that I am right.

I would appreciate if a moderator can look into this soon and get back to me. If you have any question also please feel free to contact me and ask me, and I would be happy to answer. Thanks. (My username: 19f)
I'm not a mod, but sorry you got banned. However, I though I saw you in the chat today?

Hello, I have been unfairly banned, and I don't even know why i was banned. Someone in the chatroom asked everyone if he could cam in the chatroom, and since I could not find any cam options available, I tagged him in the chat, and told him that no, he could not cam in that chat, but ***** and ******** have cams. We were not even going to cam, and I did not even know that guy at all. I just answered his publicly asked question in the room, and I got banned after that. I have never cammed with anyone in the room, and despite guys asking for my ***** and ********, my always response is that I do not cam, and we can just chat, I do not even answer to my private messages most of the time. My username in chat is 19f. I do not have snapshot of the chat unfortunately as I did not even know that i was going to get banned from the room for no reason. I do not have any company and I spend most of my time alone as I live very far from my friends. So I very much need socialization through this chat, and would appreciate if you can kindly help me to get unbanned.

I believe the Mods who were in the room when I got banned were either Jio and/or Allysa (i can't remember their exact names). Thank you, and hope you can help me soon! :(
I believe you were given a 24 hour ban for using social media, as you have here in the forum, you have to know that is not allowed, even the system message states it.

I believe you were given a 24 hour ban for using social media, as you have here in the forum, you have to know that is not allowed, even the system message states it.
Is it an automatic filter ban? Or do the mods/admins do it?