Moderator complaints

Arkham

Watcher
Staff member
Teen Chat Admin
Why is it that people love to complain about staff yet, there is hardly ever anyone who will give credit where credit is due or once in a while post something positive about staff or any particular staff member. I mean even when you know they are doing good.

You never give them a pat on the back or two thumbs up or just some positive feedback. No, it's easier just to do the endless complaining when they or I do make a mistake.

This is just an observation that I have, and it is pretty sad. Now I will close my comment and wait for all the negativity coming because I know that's what you all love to do!

It’s just like how people will rarely provide a positive review of a restaurant or other service online. However, if they get heated or frustrated enough, they’ll gain the motivation to sacrifice some of their time to post a negative comment or review of it.

Last edited:
Why is it that people love to complain about staff yet, there is hardly ever anyone who will give credit where credit is due or once in a while post something positive about staff or any particular staff member. I mean even when you know they are doing good.

You never give them a pat on the back or two thumbs up or just some positive feedback. No, it's easier just to do the endless complaining when they or I do make a mistake.

This is just an observation that I have, and it is pretty sad. Now I will close my comment and wait for all the negativity coming because I know that's what you all love to do!
You're pretty gae for making this thread, BTW...

No one will ever understand why do people complains about such things about the moderators/admins not doing their job when they trying their very best.

"This mod can't keep away peds/pervs out of the chat because they keep coming back." or "This mod is abusing their powers by kicking me for little things."

Moderators are trying their best to make sure everyone is following the rules and getting rid of peds/pervs plus people who breaks small rules like socials, links, etc. Stop complaining about them if you or someone gets kicked, it's your/their own fault they broke the rules, and they can't keep the peds/pervs out because they'll bypass.
At least give credit to the staff for helping out. .-.

I give credit to the mods who deal with reports (I've been at limit for an hour now and just wanna say well done to the mod who finally deals with it)

I really don't understand. They make fun of the mods and say 'they have no life' when they're online doing their job. And just bcuz they don't kick the person they've reported. They have a ton of reports, they're not gonna put your report first. But when they're not online, they say 'get better mods that are on 24/7'. Make up your minds dudes. Quit complaining.

I really don't understand. They make fun of the mods and say 'they have no life' when they're online doing their job. And just bcuz they don't kick the person they've reported. They have a ton of reports, they're not gonna put your report first. But when they're not online, they say 'get better mods that are on 24/7'. Make up your minds dudes. Quit complaining.
Okay...